Moderation in the marketplace - page 8

Novikov:

Automate, make, add - all this is not on this topic. This is a modification, improvement and refinement of the indicator. And here we are discussing "Moderation in the Market"!

Thanks for the tips, but the work of the indicator and suggestions for its improvement are not discussed here! And no proger can take into account all the nuances, because there are enough idiot users, you can't adapt to all of them!

Progress, however, has gone from incompetent moderators to idiot users. Such-and-such is the trepidation of community members, at least potential customers.

Novikov:

Automate, make, add - all this is not on this topic. This is a modification, improvement and refinement of the indicator. And this is a discussion about "Moderation in the Market"!

Thanks for the tips, but the work of the indicator and suggestions for its improvement are not discussed here! And all the nuances not one proger can not take into account, because there are enough idiot users, you can not adapt to all!

I know, I agree, but the more options you take into account the more peace of mind you will have,

Your product can, and God forbid, what would have downloaded more than 1000 times, not counting one bug you can more than 1000 times to get one issue, and then go to the durak ...

As a programmer I can give you a simple advice, any execution in the code check, even check the input parameters and put a limit on the maximum and minimum...

You are going to take data from 28 currency pairs and write that the data must be in the market overview, but a person may add a pair for the first time and the history will not be there, so the indicator will lie,

To avoid this, you need to check if you have 28 intruments and history on them, warn user that there is no history on these or those tools ...

Come on .... I have no problem with moderators and admins, and I am well aware that the codes I write are not 2-3 lines and need a long check, so I don't bother checking for 3-5 days ...

Novikov:

Automate, make, add - all this is not on this topic. This is a modification, improvement and refinement of the indicator. And here we are discussing "Moderation in the Market"!

Thanks for the tips, but the work of the indicator and suggestions for its improvement are not discussed here! And no proger can take into account all the nuances, because there are enough idiot users, you can't adapt to all of them!

Your position is unclear, for whom the product is exposed? For your self approval or for users or just moderators want to discuss?

People... not all DCs and not all account types provide quotes for all 28 pairs of the listed currency combinations!!!

A better option is to do as implemented in Cash Spitting Sensor, Alert is issued and the formula is converted into calculations for the available currencies.

Alexey:
Your position is unclear, who are you displaying the product for? For your own self approval or for users or just moderators want to discuss?

If I wanted to discuss moderators, I would have given their usernames or names, but I created a threadcalled "Moderation in the Market" to discuss the work of moderators themselves!

Why I put the product on the market - also not relevant to this topic! But I will answer - like most sellers, they put their products out there to make money in one of the near forex niches.

TheLiteShadow:

People... not all DCs and not all account types provide quotes for all 28 pairs of the listed currency combinations!!!

A better option is to do as implemented in Cash Spitting Sensor, Alert is issued and the formula is converted into calculations for available currencies.

Dear, how many times do I have to repeat that this thread is not intended to discuss the logic of the indicator?

Your dealer provides 28 major pairs - what is the problem? Change the dealer!

Almost every indicator or Expert Advisor has its own limitations: the type of account, the spread, the availability of quotes, the additional symbol in the pair, etc., etc.

So, does it oblige you to take it all into account when developing a program? If I work for only one dealer and write a program only for their data - do I have no right to put it on the market, because it does not fit the conditions of other dealers?

That would be complete nonsense!

Please, please, do not deviate from the topic and do not flub about the program!

Novikov:

Please, please do not deviate from the topic and do not flub about the programme!

And on the subject, everyone has already spoken. Ten people, unanimously.

The moderator (as well as the future buyer) should not know what logs are.
The seller (aka programmer) must make a program, which, when used, this knowledge is not needed.

Apparently, you are the only one against it.
Then there isstenrobot, who is annoyed about the speed of responses (I join in). But that is another problem.

komposter:

And on the subject, everyone has already spoken. Ten people, unanimously.

A moderator (like a would-be buyer) should not know what logs are.
The seller (aka programmer) must make a program that does not require this knowledge.

Apparently, you are the only one against it.
Then there isstenrobot, who is annoyed about the speed of responses (I join in). But that is another problem.

Hello Composter.

I believe that moderators are young people and of course try to be helpful.

I hope that with time they will become more aware of the problems not only of consumers but also sellers

Novikov:

If I wanted to discuss moderators, I would have given their usernames or names, but I created a threadcalled "Moderation in the Market" to discuss the work of moderators themselves!

Why I put a product in the marketplace is also irrelevant to this topic! But I will answer - like most sellers, put up their products, to make money in one of the near forex niche.

In fact your direct answer is unnecessary, you have already answered

Novikov:

Dear, how many times do I have to repeat that this thread is not meant to discuss the logic of the indicator?

Your dealer provides 28 major pairs - what's the problem? Change your dealer!

Almost every indicator or Expert Advisor has its own limitations: the type of account, the spread, the availability of quotes, the additional symbol in the pair, etc., etc.

So, does it oblige you to take it all into account when developing a program? If I work for only one dealer and write a program only for their data - do I have no right to put it on the market, because it does not fit the conditions of other dealers?

Then it would be bullshit!

Please, please, kindly do not deviate from the topic and do not flub about the program!

You are contradicting yourself, read what is written in red.

My dealer provides 49 currency pairs, 26 pairs of the symbols you mentioned, 36 for indices and two for metals, for a total of 87 instruments. I am missing two pairs, according to your logic I should change my broker to work with your tool. Now read, the second highlighted red line and tell me! Do you really think the world revolves around you and your program.