Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 8

serferrer:

You can test on a downloaded story or record it yourself if you wish.

for a fee http://moex.com/ru/orders?historicaldata

Thanks for the information. Well, what prices they have. Some gold quotes come out of it. Of course, I understand that all the ticks are there. Not everyone needs them.

Intraday starting at 1 minute is enough. You can buy foreign futures for 70-100 quid, and there are dozens of futures and intraday history starting from 17 years.

komposter:

Something tells me that it's a little early to get excited about ticks.

This is not about forex brokers, is it, Renat?

I am speaking about all instruments.

In MT5 the tick history is always accumulated and stored on the server. But it should be understood that if the broker did not accumulate the history itself, but uploaded it for a long period, there will be no ticks there.

Renat:

We are talking about all tools.

In MT5 the tick history is always accumulated and stored on the server. But it should be understood that if the broker itself has not accumulated the history, but uploaded it over a long period, the ticks will not be there.

Perfect!

And the broker will have an instrument to download the third-party tick history? Or is it suicide?

komposter:

Will the broker have a tool to download third-party tick history? Or is it suicide?

Of course there will be. Minutes will be rebuilt from them as well.

Alexey:
MT5 users for the last 5 years, all trying to bury MT4. I cannot understand the reason! It's because all the best of 5 flows into 4 and 4 is always a stable, working version. I think that 5 is, for the most part, a testing variant.
Mt5 is stable as it is. Brokers "don't want" to bother with MT5. The only argument is the low demand. But MT4 is really old and inconvenient. So advanced users "dream" about speedy "dying" of MT4 and brokers to set trading conditions on MT5, which are effective for MT4. You can't find the same trading conditions on MT5 now as you can on MT4. It's only recently that competition has started to work and spreads have started to decrease.

LSA:
Mt5 is stable as it is. Brokers "don't want" to bother with MT5. One argument: there is little demand. But MT4 is really old and inconvenient. So advanced users "dream" about speedy "dying" of MT4 and brokers to install on MT5 trading conditions that are effective for MT4. You can't find the same trading conditions on MT5 now as you can on MT4. It's only recently that competition has started to work and spreads have started to decrease.
It is constantly updated, how can it be old? Are the dems advanced? The only thing that attracts them is the colorful design, new style. They feel they are becoming professionals.

MT5 is cooler than MT4 in every way. But the only thing that attracted me to it was the fact that it was gradually entering the real exchanges.

Trading on transparent markets is incomparably more fun than forex.

Edic:

MT5 is cooler than MT4 in every way. But the only thing that attracted me to it was the fact that it was gradually entering the real exchanges.

My argument is the same for mt5, when I saw that the opening gave me access to FORTS, I realized that it was the beginning of the end for quickquotes ) then I started (or should I say continued) to actively study Mlc.

Edic:

Come on, it's a pure scam, it's a speculative market there and there anyway.

Renat:

No one said anything about tick data in the charts and it is not planned.

How categorical is this statement? It's surprising how zealously you refuse to use tick charts! While in other platforms this possibility is available. Plus, there is such a thing as "tick trading"!!!