Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 4

myserg:

I meant at brokers in the productions (BCS, Otkritie)?

In the next release.

But the new rate will also be available in the beta version of the terminal next week.

Tape would be a very good thing, of course. It would be nice if the standard tools would have something like a full analogue of Qscalp scalper drive, or the old Bondard drive.

Although, I think it would be possible to do it without any serious problems using MQL.

Renat:

It depends on the liquidity provider/exchange the broker uses.

If the provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot prohibit them. Not only that, but full ticks streams will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If the original ticks are available, the price simulation algorithm will not be used, and real ticks will be used.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

Thank you very much, it has finally happened.

In my opinion this is the best news for traders since the platform's existence (tick tester on real ticks), now testing quality will be equal to real trading (when trading with minimum contract or lot size).

And I'll ask a few questions on the subject:

Since you don't allow you to create your own charts in metatrrader 5, e.g. make futures contract glues yourself, then

why at "Otkritie" (real account and max bars in the window - Unlimited) futures (M1) si gluing - starts from 15.02.2013 ?

And the quality of this gluing from 15.03.2013 - 13.05.2013 no quotes, from 17.06.2013 - 15.08.2013 no quotes, I checked visually (if check the software surely there will be other bugs) ?

And it is not difficult to check all glues programmatically.

No BR glue ?

Why are there only 11 types of glues and not all futures ?

Futures contract glues will be with real ticks ?

When do we expect debugging in the tester, it was promised before 2015 ?

Renat:
I hope to implement by the end of the year.

Very large workload.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35326/page3#comment_1025318

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Future price stack with Time & Sales and trade display

Tapochun, 2015.02.19 18:12

Do I understand you correctly that in real time with CopyTicks() you will be able to get all the available tick history of the broker?

serferrer:

Why does Otkritie (real account and maximum bars in the window - Unlimited) glue futures (M1) si - starts from 15.02.2013 ?

And this gluing quality from 15.03.2013 - 13.05.2013 no quotes, from 17.06.2013 - 15.08.2013 no quotes, I checked visually (software will probably find other bugs) ...

The choice of gluing method, and there are several types of gluing, depends only on the broker's personal preferences. Whatever he wants, that's how he glues it.

Склейка фьючерсов в MetaTrader 5
Склейка фьючерсов в MetaTrader 5
  • Karputov Vladimir
  • www.mql5.com
Технический анализ фьючерсов затруднён из-за непродолжительного срока их обращения. На относительно коротких графиках трудно проводить технический анализ, к примеру, количество баров на дневном графике фьючерса на индекс Украинской биржи UX-9.13 чуть больше 100. Поэтому перед трейдером стоит вопрос построения синтетических инструментов по фьючерсам. В статье рассматривается вопрос склейки истории по фьючерсным контрактам с различными датами обращения в терминале MetaTrader 5.

Renat:

Not only that, but full tick flows will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If there are original ticks, the price simulation algorithm will not be applied, but real ticks will be used.

How many copies were broken trying to achieve this! ;)

Contender:

How much has been broken in trying to achieve that! ;)

Can you tell me if all the broker's tick history will be available in real time?

Alexey:
if you sit on mt5, that's no reason for everyone to switch to mt5 speak for yourself
Don't worry. Evolution will do its thing and the "tail" will fall off on its own. ))

Tapochun:
Can you tell me if all the broker's tick history will be available in real time?
check next week ;)

mmmoguschiy:
check back next week ;)
That's understandable, it's just such news... can't wait...