Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 3

svds75:
They will not go anywhere when users run to those who have MT5 :)
They will not go anywhere when users run to those who have MT5 :)

Myth63:
You tell that to the brokers=) because they bought all sorts of gadgets under 4 for the bad life of the clients=) and with 5 they will have to deal with it=)
MQ they will just be left with no choice. They will be forced to buy MT5 or they will be left with something no one else wants. )))

Renat:
No, not my data, but exclusively the original tick streams automatically provided by the trading server.
Do I understand you correctly, that in real time with CopyTicks() it will be possible to get all available tick history of the broker?

just happened to catch my eye ))

tol64:
MQs will simply leave them no choice. They will be forced to buy MT5 or they will be left with something no one else wants. )))
if you sit on mt5, that's no reason for everyone to switch to mt5 speak for yourself

thejobber, There has been a taping of glasses at different times. The shins are substantially different. The author cheated. But the MT5 tumbler is noticeably faster anyway)

Can you please tell me when to expect this build? At least approximately.

Edic:
thejobber, There has been a taping of the glasses at different times. The shins are substantially different. The author cheated. But MT5 market is faster by any means).

Most likely this is a real market on Kvik and demo on MT5. The prices on demo exchanges are totally different.

If you turn on Kvik and MT5 next to each other, the prices are absolutely the same, the charts too, but in MT5 the speed of refreshing of charts is 2-3 times faster. And it is several times faster on charts.

myserg:
Please tell me when to expect this build? At least approximately.

The beta will probably be released next week on MetaQuotes-Demo.

To get the update, periodically connect to any demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server. And we will surely announce the beta in the forum.

Renat:

We will probably release the beta next week on MetaQuotes-Demo.

To receive the update, periodically connect to any MetaQuotes-Demo server demo account. We will announce it in the forum.

I meant the brokers in the production (BCS, Otkritie)?