Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 2

Renat:

It depends on the liquidity provider/exchange the broker uses.

If the provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot prohibit them. Not only that, but full ticks streams will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If the original ticks are available, the price simulation algorithm will not be used, but real ticks will.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

You are scaring me today :)

Renat:

It depends on the liquidity provider/exchange the broker uses.

If the provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot prohibit them. Not only that, but full tick flows will soon be automatically available directly in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will raise the quality of testing. If there are original ticks, the price modelling algorithm will not be used, but real ticks will be.

Very pleased, I think it is very desirable to give the broker, as little as possible, any opportunity to influence the provision of such chips at all. If possible, of course, if it doesn't entail storing large amounts of data, loads of data, etc.
Renat:

Drop MetaTrader 4, technology has changed!

Been sure of that for a long time :)

It feels like a very good momentum has gone into the development of the company. Perhaps many areas of development are just coming to their end, and there will be another lull. I very much hope that I am wrong. Anyway, thank you all and good luck to the competitors!

svds75:

It feels like a very good momentum has gone into the development of the company. Perhaps many areas of development are just coming to an end, and there will be a lull again. I really hope I'm wrong. Anyway, thank you all and good luck to the competitors!

There are no more competitors. The motto for MQ: "There must be only one left". )))

tol64:
There are no more competitors. The motto for MQ: "Only one must remain". )))
That's right, only I would say: "Only the strongest must remain" :)))

tol64:

You guys are really getting into it. ))

So, will it finally be possible to use your own data in the MT5 tester? I wonder how that will work.

No, not your own data, but exclusively the original tick streams automatically provided by the trading server.

Renat:
No, not your data, but exclusively the original tick-feeds automatically provided by the trading server.
This is even more convenient! The user will be free from unnecessary actions. And what depth of tick history will be available?

tol64:
This is even more convenient. The user will be relieved of unnecessary steps. And what depth of tick history will be available?
What is available at the broker.

Renat:

Ditch MetaTrader 4, technology has changed!

You tell that to brokers =) because they bought all sorts of gadgets for 4 for their clients =) and with 5 they will have to deal with it =)

Renat:
Which broker has one.
Thank you. Looking forward to it. Really looking forward to testing it out. )

Myth63:
You tell that to brokers =) otherwise they bought all sorts of gadgets for 4 for the bad life of the clients =) and with 5 they have to deal with it =)
They will not go anywhere when users run to those who have MT5 :)