Selecting an Android smartphone for mobile terminal operation - page 4

barabashkakvn:
How many times have I pointed out that TM is a paid program. Why is everyone still so fond of using pirated copies? And any control of a home PC via RDS from a small smartphone screen is not very convenient.

not at all
don't be misleading.
it's only paid for organisations and free for people.

the alternative is google chrome

barabashkakvn:
You haven't looked hard enough. Microsoft has long released Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android. It's free. Without any conditions, like: if for commercial use, sorry, you have to pay ... Just free. 100%.
Oh, that's good news about RDS for Android, but in general RDS and TM are completely different in class, and the purpose of the program. For us, there's just an overlap of the right features in both of them.

transcendreamer:

not at all
Don't be misleading.
the fee is only for organisations, for people it is free

google chrome is an alternative.
It cannot be half free. It's just a marketing ploy. Just connect to your work PC and corporate network a couple of times and that's it! Get your money ready.

barabashkakvn:
It cannot be half free. It's just a marketing trick. You just need to connect to your work PC and corporate network a couple of times and that's it! Get your money ready.

What's stopping you from going to the offsite and seeing if it's not true?

http://www.teamviewer.com/ru/download/windows.aspx

Commercial users can download the software for evaluation purposes.TeamViewer software is free for non-commercial users!

Бесплатная загрузка TeamViewer для Windows
Бесплатная загрузка TeamViewer для Windows
  • www.teamviewer.com
Всё в одном: полная версия TeamViewer Данная версия, рекомендуемая нами, способна как устанавливать соединение, так и принимать входящие соединения – одно решение для любых ситуаций. Дополнительные загрузки Чтобы поднять фирменный стиль на более высокий уровень, коммерческие потребители могут модифицировать модуль QuickSupport...

licensing is available for corporate use

barabashkakvn:
It can't be half free. It's just a marketing ploy. Just connect to your work PC and corporate network a couple of times and that's it! Get your money ready.
I've been using it for 7 years and I've never been asked for money.

VOLDEMAR:

I settled on the Nexus 5, although trading on a smartphone is ananism in my opinion....

it's not a bad smartphone, what was the reason for your choice?

my understanding is that :

Memory
  • Internal: 16 or 32 GB (the actual volume is less)
  • RAM: 2 GB

Raveled through the net, discarding all the unnecessary, I settled onthe communicator LenovoP780

Battery capacity of 4000 mAh

Five-inch screen

Android 4.2 operating system, 4GB + MicroSD up to 32GB

I think this is enough to open an order in the mobile terminal

I will just have to check

aleks557:

Not a bad smart, if it's no secret, what was the reason for your choice?

Memory
  • Internal: 16GB or 32GB (actual less)

Raveled through the net, discarding all the unnecessary, I settled onthe communicator LenovoP780

Five-inch screen

I think it will be enough to open an order in the mobile terminal

Stone ???

VOLDEMAR:
A stone ???

aleks557:

Not a bad smart, if it's no secret, what was the reason for your choice?

Memory
  • Internal: 16GB or 32GB (actual less)

Five-inch screen

I think it will be enough to open an order in the mobile terminal

I think it's enough to open an order in the mobile terminal and still have some left over. I had a 32GB hard disk 10 years ago. How quickly technology advances