How to create layout/table and display it like this?

Like the topic suggested, how do I create a table like are there any documentation or example that is similar to this?

Nimoonphob noobiris :

Like the topic suggested, how do I create a table like are there any documentation or example that is similar to this?

The table must be built independently - you need to create your own class.

Vladimir Karputov #:

The table must be built independently - you need to create your own class.

Would it be possible for you to provide me even the simplest direction?

I know classes but I'm new to MT5 but I have to work on it for my job like how to create graphical interface like that or is it just a code to display table/object onto the chart?

even just a simple syntax will do .

Nimoonphob noobiris # :

Would it be possible for you to provide me even the simplest direction?

I know classes but I'm new to MT5 but I have to work on it for my job like how to create graphical interface like that or is it just a code to display table/object onto the chart?

even just a simple syntax will do .

There is no such graphic element as "table". You need to write such an element from the very beginning. Use someone else's code - it will always be continuous compromises. Just learn the MQL5 language, learn panels, learn graphic elements.

Look for the word 'table' in all articles.

Vladimir Karputov #:

There is no such graphic element as "table". You need to write such an element from the very beginning. Use someone else's code - it will always be continuous compromises. Just learn the MQL5 language, learn panels, learn graphic elements.

Look for the word 'table' in all articles.

I see, now I get the picture of where to start. Thank you!