Emotions when trading - page 14

They can not trade at breakeven and how do they place pending orders and sometimes a lot of them I monitor them while GOODPROFIT is the best trader and the feedback is good

Ultraline:
i can't trade on break-even and how they put many pending orders, i monitor them while GOODPROFIT is the best trader and the feedback is good.
they can do anything =) they close orders on percentage of profit. it clearly shows a robot.

Ultraline:
They can't trade at breakeven and how they place pending orders and sometimes a lot of them. i monitor them while goodprofit is the best trader and the feedback is good.
I don't want to argue with them. They have been doing it for more than a year.
They have been doing it for years. It seems to be a mixed bag.
I can't make a definite conclusion yet, either by hand or by machine...
I monitor them too.
I'm monitoring all the leaders in the rankings.
Because I want to catch up and overtake them.
Problem is, they already have a trading history.
And the history of my signals has just begun.
In short, see for yourself, if I come out in the pluses - sign up.
I will return 50% of the price of the signal.
I do not chase the profits.
I need positive telemetry.
Let it run for at least a year.

Globtroter:
Don't argue with them. They've been doing all this for years.
It seems to be a mixed bag of trading.
I haven't been able to make a definite conclusion by hand or by machine yet...
I monitor them too.
I'm monitoring all the leaders in the rankings.
Because I want to catch up and overtake them.
The problem is, they already have a trading history.
And the history of my signals has just begun.
In short, see for yourself, if I come out in the pluses - sign up.
I will return 50% of the price of the signal.
I do not chase the profits.
I need positive telemetry.
Let it run for at least a year.
I've been trying to trade, lost my whole paycheck, now I have to read a lot of books and use demo trading
i'll take a look at your trading. you may be copying from them too, they have pending orders and so do you.
You are in a drawdown and so are they. you all have the same trades. but they always end up in the black. i haven't seen yours yet.

Myth63:
they can do anything =) orders are closed on percentage of profit. opening an order on percentage of equity... it's obvious that the robot is there.
I don't know what's going on.

Ultraline:
I've been trying to trade for a while. I lost my whole paycheck while I'm reading books and trading on the demo.
I'll take a look at your trades, thanks for the offer. They have pending orders and so do you.
You're in a drawdown and so are they. You all have the same trades.
I don't copy anything from anyone.
I trade at my own risk.
For instance, I'm not sure that I am a trader in one place and I'm not sure of the volume.
If, for example, I am not confident in trading gold (I wanted to enter recently), then I've admitted it and closed the position.
I don't think it's the right time to trade gold yet.
Dangerous as the tightening of ACP in the US is looming.
I already wrote about it.
And on the main pair I have a portion of confidence.
I am trading this pair in real account since 2003. I started doing it in 2002.
And all by hand.
The fact that many good signals have the same trading manoeuvre only proves that the most profitable tactics are just that.
Otherwise you won't make any money.
Let me repeat: Drawdown is not a loss. But it might be a part of the trading tactics.
Read on. It's good for you to know the common truth.
Read Elder. He is a competent guy. It's true he does not trade on the Forex market.
But the basic postulates are applicable to any tool.

Globtroter:
I don't copy anything from anyone.
I trade at my own risk.
If I did, I would not declare my ambitions (to enter the ranking).
If, for example, I am not confident in trading gold (I wanted to enter recently), then I have acknowledged it and closed the position.
Dangerous as the tightening of ACP in the US is looming.
I already wrote about it.
And on the main pair I have a portion of confidence.
I am trading this pair on real account since 2003.
And all by hand.
And the fact that many good signals have the same manner of trading, only says that the most profitable tactics are just that.
Otherwise you won't make any money.
Let me repeat: Drawdown is not a loss. But it might be a part of the trading tactics.
Read on. It's good for you to know the common truth.
Read Elder. He is a competent guy. It's true he does not trade on the Forex market.
But the basic postulates are applicable to any tool.
At first I thought you were writing poetry. Then I got used to it :-D.

Globtroter:
And the fact that many good signals have the same trading manners only suggests that the most profitable tactics are just that.

I don't know
my boyfriend advised me to use this site. he copies the signal from Goodprofits.
I asked him how much I've traded and I haven't made any money yet.
i'll have to search for it or else i'll blow my paycheck

Ultraline:
I tried to trade a little. i lost my whole paycheck while i read the books and tried to trade on the demo for now
thanks for the offer. i have to see how you trade. but it seems you also copy from them. they have pauses and you too.
you have a drawdown and they do too. you all have the same trades. but they always turn in profits, i have not seen yours yet.
You should quit the books and read the forum! In particular, in this branch we have something like the Holy Grail - trade in the trend with a large sum with 0.1 lot, set limits by the grid or by the pullback levels, and everything will be fine :-D In particular, according to the participants, the pair EURUSD is "in trend" now. Go ahead ;)

Of course you can subscribe to the signal, but later you will blame someone and wonder what happened to your money.

Speaking about robots and pending orders - a robot is a robot - it will do whatever you tell it to do - you can use Limits or Stops...

Globtroter:
If, for example, I am unsure about trading gold (I wanted to enter recently), I have acknowledged this and closed the position.
Dangerous as the tightening of the ACP in the US is looming.

I don't recommend to trade gold - you will withdraw at once! It's a risky pair! It's like RTS on a fund))