Emotions when trading - page 11

mmmoguschiy:
Perhaps you missed the note of sarcasm in my post about 3D )) On the whole, I'm just as sure as you that "all things are simple as they come". And the fact that someone out there is getting creative as they can - using 3D modeling, complicated probability calculations of various kinds, even going so far as to use artificial intelligence... So what the hell with them )) let them get creative! As a comrade correctly pointed out, you can ignore the price and the trade doesn't change a bit))
Sorry, maybe your lack of appreciation is beyond me. I'm not here because all I want in life is in my pocket (it's boring to live when you have everything) the reason is something else and we joke about it "arthritis is our sponsor, it makes the task of banging on the keys easier". Popularly speaking, we all have enough money. There is no point in being greedy. I will never believe that a person who earned a meleon will change it for 15 bucks. It is difficult to explain what is available at ....... Frankly, even with my desire to share what I know, I am getting tired of those who see Forex as easy money

Argo:
I'm sorry, maybe your lack of appreciation is beyond me. I'm not here because everything I want in life is in my pocket (it's boring to live with everything).The reason is something else and we joke about it 'arthritis is our sponsor, makes it easier to bang on the keys'. Popularly speaking, we all have enough money. There is no point in being greedy. I will never believe that a person who earned a meleon will change it for 15 bucks. It is difficult to explain what is available at ....... Frankly, even with my desire to share what I know, I'm getting tired of those who see Forex as an easy money.
To appreciate what you know, you have to share it first. In the meantime, it looks like a lot of hot air.

mmmoguschiy:
So what's the point? If you have an idea, we can do it!!! ;)
With pleasure . I worked as part of a group to implement the idea. It was a success. The program is in the stage of public implementation. The topic of the book was supported only by the publisher, the British radish with the right of full reprint. don't know what to do. Sell out to the bourgeoisie or be realistic.

Myth63:

)and also=)

EMOTIONS ARE FORBIDDEN IN TRADING!!!!!!! (you either trade or you watch)

A post should be approved, moderator of outrage. To keep the emotionally disturbed out of the market.

Argo:
I'm sorry, maybe your lack of appreciation is beyond me. I'm not here because everything I want in life is in my pocket (it's boring to live with everything).The reason is something else and we joke about it 'arthritis is our sponsor, makes it easier to bang on the keys'. Popularly speaking, we all have enough money. There is no point in being greedy. I will never believe that a person who earned a meleon will change it for 15 bucks. It is difficult to explain what is available at ....... Frankly, even with my desire to share what I know, I'm starting to get tired of those who see Forex as just easy money
It's beyond MY comprehension that the whole quoted set of words.

Argo:
With pleasure . I worked as part of a team to implement the idea. It was a success. The programme is in the public realisation stage. The topic of the book was supported only by the publisher, Radish British with full reprint rights. Sell out to the bourgeoisie or be realistic.
again, there is another misunderstanding. you say you have implemented a program the rights for which belong to a team you have/have worked with, and the team is against disclosing the code you have implemented, but you are willing to share the idea with them?

do the products in your profile have anything to do with it?

Alexey:
To appreciate what you know, you first need to share it. As it is, it seems to be just idle air pollution.
I would gladly answer "would". Moderators have decided that the question is not relevant they are interested only in the amount you can lose for the sake of their prosperity. I'm not much offended (although not pleasantly) the interest was taken by an ANGLINIAN publisher with full entitlement. It makes me a little sad. Our Maderaters have decided that this topic is not relevant to this site sorry . This site has no interest in those who earn money, it is in their interest to give money to suffering millionaires.

mmmoguschiy:
again, there is another misunderstanding. you say you have implemented a program whose rights belong to the team you have worked with/are working with, and the team is against disclosing the code you have implemented, but does not mind you sharing the idea?

My pleasure. The Maderaires have decided that the subject I raised is empty. The publisher with whom I am currently negotiating with has allowed me to publish excerpts from my chapters. I really want to share, but the size of the Forum is not an option.

Argo:
I would gladly answer "would" . The moderators have decided that the question is irrelevant they are only interested in the amount you can lose for the benefit of their prosperity. I'm not much offended (although not pleasantly) the interest was taken by an ENGLISH publisher with full entitlement. It makes me a bit sad. Our Maderaters have decided that this topic is not relevant to this site sorry . This site has no interest in those who earn money, but in those who will give money to suffering millionaires.
Of all the messages that I have read, I have not understood the article or the method in question, and I do not know what the moderators have rejected there either. In order to understand and evaluate your conditional material, you must have at least a brief idea of it.

mmmoguschiy:
and again, a misunderstanding. you say that you have implemented a program whose rights belong to the team you have worked with/are working with, and the team is against revealing the code you have implemented, but is not against you sharing the idea?

No, the products in my profile have a vague relationship to it. I'm not allowed to publish the actual work as it is the property of the team. With the permission of the team I would like to share only the intellectual works but not as open source (of course in a limited scope otherwise it would be like a dissertation)