Emotions when trading - page 10

avtomat:
There's no point. Your arrogance won't let you comprehend what you're saying anyway. So there's no point.
What is missing is, judging by your evasions, an answer to the question posed. If you pity to torch the Grail, I'm not the only one on this forum.

Speaking of francs, may be it called major or minor now, the essence does not change - those who were "in the trend" are out of it to hell! ;)

Argo:
What kind of nonsense is that? You know I have this example: I myself went to school with a "physics and mathematics" background. And one day my little sister asked me to help her in maths. I solved the problem she was given " and at a parent meeting said that it was solved correctly only they have not passed it yet. So why go into quantum physics when the solution is obvious?
You are entitled to think so. Nevertheless, it may be in the real world of currency trading i.e. high-speed unmediated exchange trading with real unmediated quotes.

Globtroter:
It's just that everyone here knows that this is no place for games. Any games.
For us, it's a high paying hobby, or just a job. :-)
You're a literate guy but don't write an outright contradiction. We all need to understand that what brings moral satisfaction cannot fail to bring profit. The root of the word work is ,,,,,,,, and we have (hopefully) turned pleasure into a highly profitable business. I had the opportunity to go through the phase of "universal awe" bought myself a car for a pretty penny, a house in some of the best locations (in my opinion) in the world. At the end of the epic I drive a modest car, though I have dual citizenship, I rarely go out. I am satiated. But I think there is a lot to share. And here no offence. I have no time to choose beautiful words to please everybody. For sure, Forex is not controllable (this is a reproach to opponents), but this is the KEAF. In my opinion, it is better than to use on the site like . I would like to write and I do not even want to hear about them. Napernika many of you have heard the saying, "If you can not eradicate deficiencies, you have to turn them for good" (excuse my words)

Argo:
You're a literate guy but don't write an outright contradiction. We all need to understand that something that is morally satisfying cannot but be profitable. The root of the word work is ,,,,,,,, and we have (hopefully) turned pleasure into a highly profitable business. I had the opportunity to go through the phase of "universal awe" bought myself a car for a pretty penny, a house in some of the best locations (in my opinion) in the world. At the end of the epic I drive a modest car, though I have dual citizenship, I rarely go out. I am satiated. But I think there is a lot to share. And here no offence. I have no time to choose beautiful words to please everybody. For sure, Forex is not controllable (this is a reproach to opponents), but this is the KEAF. In my opinion, it is better than to use on the site like . I would like to write and I do not even want to hear about them. Napernika many of you have heard the saying, "If you can not eradicate flaws, you have to turn them for good" (sorry for my words)
We look forward to hearing your stories!!! There is still much to learn. There is a lot to comprehend...

mmmoguschiy:
You are entitled to think so. Nevertheless, this is the case in the real world of currency trading i.e. high-speed unmediated exchange trading with real unmediated quotations.
Will there be motivation with examples? Veren no!!! The market does not change. It is driven by the lust for profit and it does not change. If you want to ask the question where are its boundaries today? Excuse me, I have been rebuked today for thinking I am above others. That's why I won't offer any outright solutions. Everything is much simpler than you want to imagine. Believe me I do not want to offend you but the solution lies on the surface. I can give you examples for a long time. What's the point? "You're the one with the mustache."

Argo:
Will there be motivation through examples? Veren no!!! The market doesn't change. It is driven by the lust for profit and it is not cheating. If you want to ask the question where are its boundaries today? Excuse me, I have been rebuked today for thinking I am above others. That's why I won't offer any outright solutions. Everything is much simpler than you want to imagine. Believe me I do not want to offend you but the solution lies on the surface. I can give you examples for a long time. What's the point? "You're the one with the mustache."
Maybe you missed the note of sarcasm in my message about 3D.) Generally speaking I am just as sure as you that "all ingenious things are simple". And the fact that someone out there is getting creative as they can - using 3D modeling, complicated probability calculations of various kinds, even going so far as to use artificial intelligence... So what the hell with them)) let them get creative! As a comrade correctly pointed out, you don't even have to look at the price and the trade doesn't change a bit))

mmmoguschiy:
We look forward to hearing your stories!!! There is still much to discover. There is much to comprehend...
And here's something to complain about. Five years of work brought to life. The team that solved the problem. It has full rights to the product (which I belong to) allowed me only to publish ideas, not the algorithm. And this leads me to despair.

Argo:
And here's something to complain about. Five years of work brought to life. The team that solved the problem. It has full rights to this product (which I belong to) allowed me only to publish ideas, not the algorithm itself. And it's driving me crazy.
So what's the point? If you have an idea, we can implement it one by one! ;)

)and also=)

EMOTIONS ARE FORBIDDEN IN TRADING!!!!!!! (you either trade or you watch)

Myth63:

)and also=)

EMOTIONS ARE FORBIDDEN IN TRADING!!!!!!! (you either trade or you watch)

or watch a robot trade :-D