Algorithms, profitable and not so profitable. - page 3

mmmoguschiy:
Do you mean trading forts via MT5?

Yes, why not, for this algorithm it makes no difference where to work if everything is done correctly, there is time and money and a lot of patience.

sanyooooook:

Yes, why not, for this algorithm it makes no difference where to work if it's done right, there's time and money and a lot of patience.

I opened a brokerage account a long time ago. I've never had a chance to use it)). I am still working with my broker, maybe all roads lead there, I am not seeing any pure MT5 brokers at the moment. I have not seen purely netting forex brokers for MT5 at the moment.

"I don't recognise you in make-up!" (с)

sanyooooook:

"I don't recognise you in make-up!" (с)

didn't understand the metaphor :-D

Another simple algorithm, also referred to as an MM algorithm. It is also called arbitrage. I have already described it in one of the threads.

You don't need large deposits, reaction speed is important, leverage preferably 1:1.

There should be two markets A and B.

On one of the markets (say market A) at some distance from the price (the distance is selected on the basis of the price on the other market below) put limits on the top sell bottom buy limits move synchronously with the price on market B.

We wait until one of the limits is eaten, as soon as the limit triggered on the market A, on the market B we enter the market with the volume equal to the volume of the limit that triggered in the direction opposite to the direction of the triggered limit. As a result, we have two opposite positions with a spread that is larger than the amount of transaction fees on both markets. This is the profit of the system. Orders are closed when the opposite limit works.

Limits should be set on the market with less liquidity, then there is more chance that the limits will trigger.

Calculate the distance to the limits:

1. Find the average price spread of market A and market B

2. from the price of market A subtract or add the average intermarket spread

3. for the upper limit: to the value obtained in point 2, add the amount of market A and B commission per trade as a percentage of market B price.

for the lower limit - the same only with deduction

The calculation of limit levels is not clear enough, those who need it will understand it.

sanyooooook:

Another simple algorithm, also referred to as an MM algorithm. It is also called arbitrage. I have already described it in one of the threads.

You don't need large deposits, reaction speed is important, leverage preferably 1:1.

There should be two markets A and B.

On one of the markets (say market A) at some distance from the price (the distance is selected on the basis of the price on the other market below) put limits on the top sell bottom buy limits move synchronously with the price on market B.

We wait until one of the limits is eaten, as soon as the limit triggered on the market A, on the market B we enter the market with the volume equal to the volume of the limit that triggered in the direction opposite to the direction of the triggered limit. As a result, we have two opposite positions with a spread that is larger than the amount of commissions for transactions in both markets. This is the profit of the system. Orders are closed when the opposite limit works.

Limits should be set on the market with less liquidity, then there is more chance that the limits will trigger.

Calculate the distance to the limits:

1. Find the average price spread of market A and market B

2. from the price of market A subtract or add the average intermarket spread

3. for the upper limit: to the value obtained in point 2, add the amount of market A and B commission per trade as a percentage of market B price.

for the lower limit - the same only with subtraction

The calculation of limit levels is not clear enough, those who need it will understand it.

We should not forget to explain it in pictures. If not, it seems to be just more nonsense.

Alexey:
You can do it in pictures. Otherwise, it seems to be just more nonsense.
I'd rather it seems that way.)

sanyooooook:
Better make it seem that way )
Sanyok's an idea generator and a schemer, too ))

AndreiFAN:
idea generator Sanyok is also a schemer )))

), they are not ideas - they are quite working strategies.

why tell me?

The first case: not interesting, because there is no strong depot (water, you can make a strong depot out of cents)) and patience )

) in the second case: no pity, because the main problem is to find the A market and the B market )

I see - while in the sauna, I just missed the forum ;-)