Algorithms, profitable and not so profitable. - page 2

mmmoguschiy:

The spread is not lost only in case of execution of Buy Limit by Bid and Sell Limit by Ask. As far as I understand from your words, the OrderCloseBy order is not charged for the second order. Do I understand it correctly?

It is true for the brokers - of course, if they are implemented correctly. But we are talking about netting brokers - without the need for extra actions to close the cross positions.

I told you on any terminal with the right implementation, there are netting brokers for MT4 as well.

And there is no need to go far from MT4. What is wrong with MT5?

One of my customers has both such (limit) and stop, and with variable pitch and timer settings, and with direction selection by PA, and with dynamic lot and with lots/splits, and with fixed and floating tenge and I don't remember what else. My point is that everything here has been trampled by herds of grailers for several generations. Do you want to catalogue all variants or just stomp around?

f2011:
One of my customers has both such (limit) and stop, and with variable step and timer setting, and with choice of direction by PA, and with dynamic lot and with lots/splits, and with fixed take and floating and I don't remember what else. My point is that everything here has been trampled by herds of grailers for several generations. Do you want to catalogue all variants or just trample around?

If you have algorithms, I'm interested.

If there are, but "no, I don't want to" then there are no algorithms.

f2011:
One of my customers has both such (limit) and stop, and with variable pitch and timer settings, and with direction selection by PA, and with dynamic lot and with lots/splits, and with fixed and floating tenge, and I don't remember what else. My point is that everything here has been trampled by herds of grailers for several generations. Do you want to catalogue all variants or just stomp around?
How's that grail working out for you?

sanyooooook:

I'm telling you, there are netting brokers for MT4 on any terminal with the right implementation.

Well, you don't have to go far from MT4. What is wrong with MT5?

who said that they are bad? The question is something else - a broker that supports True ECN. I have tried one the other day - it is a fake. I will repeat the question:

"What asynchronous netting platforms and brokers working on them do you know? Write in a private message to avoid advertising?".

mmmoguschiy:
Who said anything about being bad? The question here is a different one - a broker with True ECN support. I tried one the other day and it was a fake. I will repeat the question:

"What asynchronous netting platforms and brokers working on them do you know? Write in your personal so as to avoid advertising?"
The algorithm will work not only on forex, on forts too (and there will be more profit on forts).

sanyooooook:

If you have algorithms, I am interested.

If you have them, but "no, I don't want to" then there are no algorithms.

That's for you to ask the author of the algorithms and the owner of the rights - morozik. And I'm just an assembler here.

mmmoguschiy:
how - does the grail work, then?

Over there, too.

f2011:

Why are you here? )

sanyooooook:
Why are you here? )
to play with the brags and send it to the right place :-D

sanyooooook:
the algorithm will work not only on forex, but also on forts (and the profit on forts will be higher).
Do you mean trading on forts via MT5?