F - page 105

khorosh:

I second that, on history we are all analysts extraordinaire).

There are the dates of my posts, and there are the dates in the terminal. A simple comparison of these dates, hopefully, can dispel doubts that I make such a markup on the history here. I do it in advance, and then I look it up. Oleg said he doesn't mind. And so - yes, you're both right - I've never been able to compete with both of you ;)

Олег avtomat:

Artyom, -- so as not to be unsubstantiated -- you open an account (demo) and demonstrate the buying, selling, hedging and other intricacies. You will be able to do it normally. Right?

Or have you forgotten why I'm at **** and don't have time to sit behind the monitor like you do? You haven't lost a fucking thing, have you? Fucking... unsubstantiated... I always give you advice on time , not after...

But you don't like to listen to your practical advice. And they can be of mutual benefit.

Keep going.

Олег avtomat:
peace work May

Alexandr Saprykin:

Why do we need a May Day holiday?

Зачем нам праздник Первое Мая?
Зачем нам праздник Первое Мая?
  • nstarikov.ru
Официальный сайт писателя

Drawing lines on a picture (whether before or after), and opening/closing positions in an account are two big differences.

Or would anyone argue otherwise?

Олег avtomat:

Drawing lines on a picture (whether before or after), and opening/closing positions in an account are two big differences.

Or will someone argue otherwise?

Oh great, incomparable Uhohorlonos! We poor devils are no match for your ability to sit through crooked entrances!
Go ahead, don't let the guru bother you ;))

That's good.