F - page 50

Олег avtomat:
The system now has a tolerance-control system.
Now the drain is not just random, but closely monitored

Олег avtomat:
There is now a security clearance in the system.
And a dress code?

Victor Nikolaev:
From now on, it won't be a leak, but a closely monitored one.
+100500 :)))))))

Олег avtomat:
There is now a tolerance-control in the system.

Very interesting. So the maximum permissible drawdown, if I understand correctly?

I thought it was like that before as well. Good. A parameter like this is necessary and important.

I, too, went through such a condition in ATC. Subsequently, it disappeared altogether. To answer why, my question is - does the condition to close orders only on positive profit exist? //your balance shows "yes".

If this condition is present and the system is leaking, improve the signal. A good signal is the most difficult part of the work.

But if we have the drawdown condition - the result will improve, no doubt. However, it is still a potential drainer for now. If equity rises without any order-closing restrictions, that's what's needed and enough to start sewing up the sacks.

Victor Nikolaev:
From now on, it won't be a leak, but a closely monitored one.
Artyom Trishkin:
And the dress code?
Artyom Trishkin:
+100500 :)))))))
Let's see what the results will be. We need a little more patience ;)

new-rena:

Very interesting. So the maximum permissible drawdown, if I understand correctly?

I thought it was the same before in general. It is good. This parameter is necessary and important.

I, too, went through such a condition in ATC. Subsequently, it disappeared altogether. To answer why, my question is - does the condition to close orders only on positive profit exist? //I see "YES" in the balance.

If this condition exists and the system fails, we improve the signal. A good signal is the hardest part of the job.

With a landing condition in place, the result will improve, no doubt.

Quite right.

Олег avtomat:
Let's see what the results will be. We need a little more patience ;)
Forecast 11-22x increase in depo for 0.5-1 year and plum. I personally have never managed to do better on the real. The presence of the drawdown condition slows down the turnover.

new-rena:
Forecast 11-22x increase in depo in 0.5-1 year and then dump. I personally haven't gotten any cooler on the real.

Mmmm... I don't understand that phrase...

Having a drawdown condition slows down turnover.

Apparently, it's not all that clear-cut.

Олег avtomat:

Mmmm... I didn't understand that sentence...

I wrote there above that if you take control of the order profit and if you only close the order on a positive profit, then there is a potential for a drain in ATS.

If we exclude this condition, we will see errors and omissions in signal formation.

This is a necessary condition for the development of ATS.

You can continue to monitor the tractor, but the handles should not be folded. In other words, we exclude the condition and extract everything possible from the signal and then set the condition for closing on the positive profit. Thus, we have the maximum growth of equity that can be provided by such a signal.

Further work is aimed at forming another signal of higher quality following the principle I described here.

I can only wish to have no conditions at all to close the order on the positive profit. This is the grail.

new-rena:

I wrote there above that if you take control of the order profit and if you only close the order on a positive profit, then there is a potential for a loss in ATS.

If you exclude this condition, you will see errors and flaws in signal formation.

This is a necessary condition for ATS development.

We can continue to monitor the tractor, but we can't fold the handles. In other words, we exclude the condition and suck out everything possible from the signal and set the condition for closing on the positive profit. Thus, we have the maximum growth of equity that can be provided by such a signal.

Further work is aimed at forming another signal of a higher quality in accordance with the principle I described here.

I would like to see no condition at all related to order closing on the positive profit. This is the grail.

The order profit control is present, of course, but the main emphasis is placed on the formation of entry and exit signals.