F - page 49

Олег avtomat:

The results of the second week's running-in, to put it mildly, are not entirely clear-cut...

A more careful fine-tuning is required.

Still need to tighten up the nuts.

This week's run-in will be a week-long competition. What the results will be - we'll see in five days.
And what else we have to do if all trades are winning and the drawdown is 0. ? This is already an all-rounder.

Alexandr Murzin:
What else is there to tweak if all trades are in profit and the drawdown is 0. ? It's already an all-terrain vehicle.
It's not all that clear-cut.

Artyom Trishkin:
Oleg, give up the physics. Forget it. Don't bring in sines where you can do without them. The theory of the tractors writing out sine waves has long ago, and more than once, proved its insolvency. People do not theorize here. They do practice ;).

Let me expand a little bit my answer to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61389/page36#comment_1810991(remember, the question was about speed and problems, which appear at its definition).

Oleg, give up physics. Forget it. Don't just bring in sines where you can do without them.

Physics is an objective reality. So there's no way to "get off physics".

Physics is present everywhere and always.

The theory of tractors writing out sine waves has long ago, and more than once, proven to be untenable.

Work on the system continues. At this stage we test it on one-week competitions.

This past week this work was also done. Here are the results of the week:

I haven't won any prizes here yet. But next week I'm aiming for a win.

By the way, we are working on a quieter monthly contest (permanent lot=1). The results will be announced on 27th of August.

This is not a place for theory. They're practicing ;)

Theory without practice is dead. Practice without theory is blind. (С)

Both parts of the whole, theory and practice, are necessary.

Импульс
Импульс
  • www.mql5.com
Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий. - Страница 36 - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

Олег avtomat:

To expand on my answer to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61389/page36#comment_1810991(remember, it was about speed, and the problems of determining it)

Physics is an objective reality. So there is no way to 'get off physics'.

Physics is everywhere and always present.

Work on the system continues. At this stage we test it on one-week competitions.

This past week also produced this work. Here are the results of the week:

I haven't won any prizes here yet. But next week I aim to win.

By the way, we are working on a quieter monthly contest (permanent lot=1). The results will be announced on 27th of August.

Theory without practice is dead. Practice without theory is blind. (С)

Both the theory and the practice are necessary.

Well, I've got the stats, too. Yours. They're slanted too...

how's it going ?

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, I've got the stats, too. Yours. They're slanted too...
I've done a lot of work on my mistakes. And as a result of that work, the tractor is out of the swamp. It's now being fixed - that's what the running-in is for.

Vladimir Zubov:
how's it going?
Working.

Олег avtomat:
I have done a lot of work on my mistakes. And as a result of this work the tractor is out of the swamp. It is now fixing its deficiencies - that's what the running-in is for.
The graph isn't bad, as long as it's equity and it's above balance.

new-rena:
The graph isn't bad, as long as it's equity and it's above balance.
Oleg always builds up his balance. And always drains on equity. Maybe he's listening now - only he can tell.

A tolerance check is now present in the system.