F - page 45

Artyom Trishkin:
Here I have been away for a month... Why am I not surprised? ...
You build a timetable from the beginning. Then you will be able to predict the completion of the project more accurately. But the completion will be zero, not one thousand.
And at least approximate equity. At the time of making your charts. Then the picture will be complete. Someone may think that equity is much higher than the balance, which is why they keep watching. As soon as they see where the funds are, they realize they were wasting their time watching a tractor driver running in the fields...

By the end of May we'll see how far he gets... and at what speed ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
Here I have been away for a month... Why am I not surprised? ...
You build a timetable from the beginning. Then you will be able to predict the completion of the project more accurately. But the completion will be zero, not one thousand.
And at least approximate equity. At the time of making your charts. Then the picture will be complete. Someone may think that equity is much higher than the balance, which is why they keep watching. As soon as they see where the funds are, they realize they were wasting their time watching a tractor driver running in the fields...
It's a long way from Niroba, but it's something...

The next report will be at the end of May.

Who knows the numbers, I don't understand anything), what can we expect here at the end of May?

Oleg Tsarkov:

Who knows the numbers, I don't understand anything), what can we expect here at the end of May?

It's become difficult with the new nicknames. But if you remember Niroba :-) then everything should be clear with numbers here .... It's hard to drag a behemoth out of a swamp, even if it's a tractor.

Unless you use Matcad, you can draw any curves there and admire them, maybe the dream will come true :-)

Oleg Tsarkov:

Zero

Oleg Tsarkov:

One can treat the branch as an unpopular blog.

And what if it's not a blog, not paying attention to anyone the author stamps his creativity, and even in more than one branch. A forum is kind of like for communication.

I do not understand why it is not in blogs but here, and why unpopular blog has the opportunity to constantly hang in the front pages, and not how it must sink in consequence of the lack of popularity.

If such blogs in this section of the forum will be 100 what to do forummates, start reading the section immediately from page 100, also no, they because in consequence of skipping from message to message will spread over another 300 pages between which will be 100 cotton, and the new will have to seek among them.

But it turns apat nekrovetki ugly, and the author of the unpopular thread due to lack of viewers-normal. So everyone, masking their own incomprehensible scribbles, can with a clear conscience apat topic not giving it become nekrovetka, although in the spirit of communication (not a monologue), it will long be a nekrovetka. Yusuf on 4 has 500 pages of demagoguery, automatic 300, Yusuf is now doing it here too.

Although I don't dispute the quality of local content is none of my business.

Useddd:

One can treat a branch as an unpopular blog.

And what if it's not a blog, with no regard for anyone's opinion, the author is stamping his work in more than one thread. A forum is kind of like for communication.

I do not understand why it is not in blogs but here, and why unpopular blog has the opportunity to constantly hang in the front pages, and not how it must sink in consequence of the lack of popularity.

If such blogs in this section of the forum will be 100 what to do forummates, start reading the section immediately from page 100, also no, they because in consequence of skipping from message to message will spread over another 300 pages between which will be 100 cotton, and the new will have to seek among them.

But it turns apat nekrovetki ugly, and the author of the unpopular thread due to lack of viewers-normal. So everyone, masking their own incomprehensible scribbles, can with a clear conscience apat topic not giving it become nekrovetka, although in the spirit of communication (not a monologue), it will long be a nekrovetka. Yusuf on 4 has 500 pages of demagoguery, automatic 300, Yusuf is now doing it here too.

Although I do not dispute the quality of local content, it is none of my business.

What an outraged "public" with their legal rights...

and what are the words... apat... Necro... -- Ugh... I can't even pronounce them...

You're in trouble, it's horrible for you... The machine is writing something... Yusuf is writing something...

You should organize a strike, or go to the square with a placard -- There's nothing to write. Look at you.

You should serve up everything ready-made. Just say so and forever, so they know what the "public" wants. Fucking activist.....

Олег avtomat:

A very outraged "public" with their legal rights...

and the words are... apat... necro... -- Ugh... I can't even pronounce them...

You're in trouble, it's horrible for you... The machine is writing something... Yusuf is writing something...

You should organize a strike, or go to the square with a placard -- Nothing to write about. You've got it all worked out.

You should serve up everything ready-made. Just say so and forever, so they know what the "public" wants. You're a fucking activist,man......

Who cares about your ready-made. It's a drain. Why should I claim it if it's not. You want it, you say it. It's just embarrassing to have junk on the front lines all the time. The triangles on the four are in the way. Your topic is one of the triangles, only worse in content.

Unlike you and Yusuf and the like, I do not cover the humus of profitable ts and graality of ideas. And I have not asked anything ready-made from anyone. You, on the other hand, are once again pouring out multi-page bullshit just passing it off as something ready-made, although you do not have it, otherwise you would not suffer what you are suffering here. So you would be silent for ready-made, you can only turn the tables, just like last time, you bluntly passed your flaws on to others. And you'd be silent, but you'd only be able to turn a blind eye and pass your faults off to others.

Useddd:

Who cares about your ready-made one. It's also drained. Why should I claim it if it's not. You want it, you say it. It's just uncomfortable to have junk on the first lines all the time. The triangles on the four are in the way. Your topic is one of the triangles, only worse in content.

Unlike you and Yusuf and the like, I do not cover the humus of profitable ts and graality of ideas. And I have not asked anything ready-made from anyone. You, on the other hand, are once again pouring out multi-page bullshit just passing it off as something ready-made, although you do not have it, otherwise you would not suffer what you are suffering here. So you would be silent for ready-made, you can only turn the tables, just like last time, you bluntly passed your flaws on to others. And you've gone off both literally - the counting, and figuratively - by not answering for your words once again.

Bless you...