F - page 36

Monday, 13 April.

artmedia70:
Oleg, your limit is 1.5 - 2.0 kopecks. Gained - withdrawn, gained - withdrawn. You can't reinvest.

Reinvesting is not easy and is not quite familiar when it is live and real. in the tester, it is beautiful.

The problem of what to do and where to go begins at a profit of 50-70% a day or more, because for years I got used to chew the snot.

He's been doing fine lately, it's just not everyone's used to it.

avtomat:

Monday, 13 April.

Nah. It's not a tractor. The tractor goes at a low rate (about 2% a day) and all the time. The name is fundamentally wrong.

Vinin:
Nah. It's not a tractor. A tractor goes at a low rate (about 2% a day) and all the time. The name is fundamentally wrong.

The climber?

He's off, he's crawling again...

Or this famous character

Bugs, sometimes climbing somewhere, falling down and climbing again.

I'll win!!! ;))) I don't remember, did Sisyphus give up without completing the task? The gods punished him... he's complaining ;)) No... if he surrendered, that's not our hero...

Tuesday, 14 April.

When the author of an idea publishes (+ monitors) the results of its implementation in real life - it deserves respect anyway.

It is a pleasure to follow the thread and cheer. "I'm rooting for the "will it go off or not? ))

Edic:

When the author of an idea publishes (+ monitors) the results of its implementation in real life - it deserves respect anyway.

It is a pleasure to follow the thread and cheer. "I'm rooting for the "will it go off or not? ))

Thank you for your kind words.

It'll blow up soon, it's ripe. I've been ill lately, my back hurts and I can't concentrate properly - but I'll get over it. But the idea is alive and well ;)