F - page 24

yosuf:
Oleg, hello! I think it would be even better if you did the same for equity at the same time.

Hello, Yusuf!

I don't think it would be better to do the same on equity in parallel.

You know my point of view on the matter.

Equity is perfectly visible on the monitoring. And in my opinion, it is quite enough.

avtomat:

Hello Yusuf!

I don't think it would be better to do the same on equity in parallel.

You know my point of view on this.

Equity is perfectly visible on the monitoring. And in my opinion, it is quite enough.

And I agree with Yusuf. Equity is more important than balance. This is the first time you've started over precisely because you're unwilling to take equity into account. Why voluntarily give up your own equity? Build up your balance while constantly monitoring your funds. Do not allow your equity to fall below the balance for too long. Better yet, keep the funds above the balance - it's the TS's safety margin.

It is important to see and take equity into account, not for monitoring purposes, but "so as not to fail again".

artmedia70:

And I agree with Yusuf. Equity is more important than balance. This is the first time you've started over precisely because of your unwillingness to consider the value of equity. Why voluntarily wiggle your own equity? Build up your balance while constantly monitoring your funds. Do not allow your equity to fall below the balance for too long. Better yet, keep the funds above the balance - this is the TS's safety margin.

It is important to see, and take equity into account, not for monitoring purposes, but "so as not to lose again".

Artyom, that's not the reason.

avtomat:
Artyom, that's not the reason.
Sanctions?

Wednesday, 25 March.

artmedia70:
Sanctions?
Equity drawdown is a consequence of wrong position opening point. And this, in turn, is a consequence of a pattern exit error. There are some more levels to be dug out to get to the root cause. But they are hidden levels that are not evident, like equity. That's where I dig ;)

avtomat:
The equity drawdown is a consequence of the incorrect position opening point. This, in its turn, is a consequence of the model error. There are also several deeper levels which need to be dug out to get to the root cause. But they are hidden levels that are not evident, like equity. That's where I dig ;)

I've noticed that every time you enter, there is a drawdown. You always enter at the start of a pullback, not at the end of it. I've shown you that many times. Remember? I clearly showed you on the chart that out of, God willing, thirteen entries, only two or three were normal, the rest - in the wrong direction... The odds are heavily in the opposite direction. Take a closer look and see if you can find a correlation. If you have a certain level, when the price reaches it, you expect its breakthrough and therefore enter. You spend three days waiting for the price to return to this level. Will it be able to break through it again? Or will it bounce again? Or maybe it was a long-term reversal? Then the price returns there for much longer, and without you (you have to fix the loss almost on the verge of a stop-out).

I have suggested many times a method that allows you to get rid of most of the drawdowns, while earning extra money on your balance. And you can even enter the market almost at the start of the reversal. And you can easily fix the wrong entry by closing the drawdown of balance with a part of floating profit. You, on the other hand, almost never have enough equity. You almost always have a deficit.

What's this all about?

Kino:
What's this all about?
A drought.

artmedia70:
By the drought.
33066 - that's a number!!! :-)