FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1945

I am explaining the current situation to the rushy forward looking price charts in search of twisted patterns on them, i.e. to the TA fans)))

Second, on Friday is the expiry of the current July option contract, which in the same pound will try to close around 5650, The other is about 7650-7700 for the Audi, about 11 for the Euro, this week it will be transferred to the next, August and September quarter, which is even more than in August, that's why it will be dangerous to fish in this very troubled waters, abrupt moves with opposite are possible. So I thought about it and decided to smoke the whole thing and just watch, little by little to fix the old poses) Gud varnish all)

stranger:

I am explaining the current situation to the rushy forward looking price charts in search of twisted patterns on them, i.e. to the TA fans)))

Second, on Friday is the expiry of the current July option contract, which in the same pound will try to close around 5650, The other is about 7650-7700 for the Audi, about 11 for the Euro, this week it will be transferred to the next, August and September quarter, which is even more than in August, that's why it will be dangerous to fish in this very troubled waters, abrupt moves with opposite are possible. So I thought about it and decided to smoke the whole thing and just watch, little by little to fix the old poses) Gud varnish all)

Thanks for the info! Will keep in mind!!!

What does it mean to flip the dough? I'm not into it yet )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Thanks for the information! Will do!!!

Explain what is the meaning of the dough transfer? I'm not into it yet ))
You buy insurance for a year and a few hundred or million more people along with you, when the insurance expires, some people don't renew it, "fix it") and others buy for the next year.

stranger:
You buy insurance for a year and a few hundred or million more people along with you, when the insurance expires, some people don't renew it, they "fix it") and others buy it for the next year.
It's not clear how it works and what to expect.

stranger:
Eurocade is a cross, about nothing.

I don't know, I don't know.

was in the lead not too long ago in terms of fluctuations in a day.

neyron:

i don't know i don't know.

was in the lead not too long ago in terms of fluctuations in a day.

It's not a tool for trading, you have to keep track of a lot of information to trade the cross.

My robot opened a demo position on the euro canadian.

The political component in the euro price will have its say.)

The political component in the price of the euro will have its say.

stranger:
It's not a tool for trading, you have to keep track of a lot of information to trade the cross.
It's not a tool to trade crosses, you have to keep track of a lot of information.

Lesorub:

and on the eu so far the hole...

I don't know where it's going to go...

To a renewal of today's low)))) The timing is dodgy...

neyron:
The test showed a huge profit. i got excited. i'm watching him now). and as if by chance he calmed down.
The "forex market", drawing indices... neyron, we do not trust you anymore ))))