FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1929

stranger:
Long time ago, I do not remember) But there is a full description of where and what he was looking at, I remember perfectly)

the big players - aren't you idealising them ?

http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/59257

The monkeys have outplayed Wall Street again.

Zogman:

the big players - aren't you idealising them ?

http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/59257

The monkeys have outplayed Wall Street again.

I also don't believe all that mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

Levermore traded two ectrems whose levels broke through. There are now many more false breakouts in the market. In forex, the breakout system does not work at all.

Take the Donchian indicator and you will see for yourself.

forexman77:

Levermore traded two ectrems whose levels broke through. There are now many more false breakouts in the market. In forex, the breakout system does not work at all.

My breakout system works... and how can it not work? Just add Martin and you will be happy :)

stranger:
It's a long time since I read it, I don't remember) But I remember perfectly well that there is a full description of where and what he was looking at.)
So what he calls the ribbon is now futures for us?

forexman77:

He would be surprised himself now if he knew how he traded))))))))

-Aleks-:
I have a breakout system that works... and how can it not work? Just add Martin and you're happy :)

I don't believe it. There is a test where it works at least on a history of 7 years. In historical retrospect, these forex strategies lead to a loss.

Unless of course it's some special strategy with something else added.

forexman77:

Why make up fairy tales, I told you - there is a full and detailed description in the book)

stranger:
Why make up fairy tales then, said the same - there is a full and detailed description in the book)
Most people don't read at all. Except for what they themselves have written, and even then, only when they're writing. )))

stranger:
Why are you inventing fairy tales? I told you there's a full and detailed description in the book)

Because I read his book. Levermore took, for example, two local highs and lows and when the absolute high or low was crossed he would enter the direction of the move.

Of course, we can make an EA and test it using these two points, but I did not test it there. I gave the Donchian channel as an example to simplify the interference, because its logic is more simple than ever.