FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1926

Zogman:

Who would like to discuss scalpering with - who's interested ? if something simple - I can code quickly and see

I'm interested, but there's no sound strategy... There is an interesting strategy for breaking the shelf - which is formed at night, as a rule, but I don't know how to describe it better with numbers.

Lesorub:

terminator?

and in the picture are the wings of the drone?

Yep, so programmed, but where to tweak it, I don't really know... so many functions to work with the warrants.

-Aleks-:
I'm interested, but there is no sound strategy... There is an interesting shelf breakout strategy - which is formed at night, as a rule, but I don't know how to describe it better with numbers yet.

I have an interesting strategy if good on flat, but as tests show it's on the plus side of a year's history (but with a very good spread) - but not scalping at all,

but maybe it can be upgraded to scalping...

if we discuss it, i think we'll come up with something

scalping sounds to me like marketmaking .... didn't do it ?

-Aleks-:
Who are the big ones there? The main thing is to kick them out of the EU, and then let them deal with their debts or default...
If Cyprus, Greece, Spain, Portugal, the UK leave and Germany and France stay, .... who are pulling everyone, then the union and the single currency have no sense, then the format will fall apart sooner or later, just a matter of time, so they will not leave or break the union, because the situation is wrong now, they are scared))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Do not forget that there are other countries that also owe the collective farm land to the EU, and then a chain reaction will most likely happen and it will be the end of the EU, so no one will go anywhere.)
In the words of the media.

MHouse:
In the words of the media.
I don't watch TV.) You must have heard it through the wall ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's it, it looks like it's over (and Deutsche Bank too):

"Due to a possible Greek default and the likely sharp increase in volatility in currency pairs which include the euro, temporary restrictions on a number of trading conditions may come into effect from 29 June 2015:

In case of low liquidity, spread widening is possible, as well as moving instruments to "Close Only" mode.

In addition, please note that the margin group for EURUSD and EURJPY currency pairs will be temporarily changed to FX Special, as well as the margin requirements for the FX Special group, as of 29 June 2015.

For more information, please visit our website.

We kindly ask you to timely adjust your open position sizes and mechanical advisors, if necessary.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Client support team Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Moscow time):

Al...ri
".

What does Deutsche Bank have to do with it? Just not really aware of it or did I miss something?

Zogman:

Who would be interested in discussing scalpering with? If it's simple, I can code quickly and see

you're thinking of setting up a neural net for this? that could use some ideas as well.

neyron:
Are you thinking of building a neural net for that? You need ideas for that, too.

Why neural?

I'd start with something simpler, an extremum channel.