FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1922

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Buy more, we'll sell you how much more you need :) it's good when someone else is buying), what a good price ), not expensive )
We are done for today. Come back tomorrow :)

-Aleks-:
The purchase is completed for today. Come back tomorrow :)
Well too late :)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Well too late :)
I can buy for euros if I really need to sell :)

-Aleks-:
I can buy it for euros if I really need to sell it :)
I'd better go buy a New Zealander then :). I don't want to though.

How many times did the eu cross 1.12 today?

If I was a scalper I'd be a millionaire by now.

the pound took a jab upwards, is that who bought in ?)

Zogman:
pound jabbed up, who bought it?)
Well who's who - you know who - shh.

That's it, it looks like it's over (and Deutsche Bank too):

"Due to a possible Greek default and the likely sharp increase in volatility in currency pairs which include the euro, temporary restrictions on a number of trading conditions may come into effect from 29 June 2015:

In case of low liquidity, spread widening is possible, as well as moving instruments to "Close Only" mode.

In addition, please note that the margin group for EURUSD and EURJPY currency pairs will be temporarily changed to FX Special, as well as the margin requirements for the FX Special group, as of 29 June 2015.

For more information, please visit our website.

We kindly ask you to timely adjust your open position sizes and mechanical advisors, if necessary.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Client support service from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 22:00 (Moscow time) by phone:

Al...ri
".

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's it, it looks like it's over (and Deutsche Bank too):

"Due to a possible Greek default and the likely sharp increase in volatility in currency pairs including the euro, temporary restrictions on a number of trading conditions may come into effect from 29 June 2015:

In case of low liquidity, spread widening is possible, as well as moving instruments to "Close Only" mode.

In addition, please note that as of 29 June 2015 the margin group for EURUSD and EURJPY will be temporarily changed to FX Special, as well as the margin requirements for FX Special.

For more information, please visit our website.

We kindly ask you to timely adjust your open position sizes and mechanical advisors, if necessary.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Client support team Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Moscow time):

Al...ri
".

They're just being overprotective, remembering the adventures of the chiff)

Vladimir Zubov:
They are just being reassured, they remember the adventures of the chiff)
i remember after their previous precaution the chif collapsed. the guys know what they are doing - they put their pants on braces to keep them in place the same thing happened to the rouble. but - no reason to panic