FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1914

Pound I have here:1.600 (575);1.5901 (798);1.5803 (1250) and1.5596 (773);1.5498 (639);1.5399 (1743)

BARKLE: EUR - down

Yesterday saw the biggest sell-off in EURUSD since 19 March, followed by a break below recent range lows signalling further downside.

Our bearish view was endorsed by the break below our initial deterioration targets nearest 1.1150. We now expect further deterioration towards the 1.1050 area and then the 1.0815 May lows. Our big deterioration targets are at 1.0460 year-to-date lows.

ComBan: on the eu

day - neutr. , week down.

they're on the short side

Zogman:

here's a little idea:

put a pending order at say 1.1196 with a tp of 1.12 by large volume,

more generally: pending = significant level +- epsilon, pt = significant level, (plus or minus depending on where we are now above - plus, below - minus)

the idea is that the key level is psychologically important, like 1.12 or the option level.

it kind of attracts the price

the price may rebound (i.e. fix the profit), but the chance of it reaching it is very high

ps

i actually read somewhere the idea of an option level attracting the price and then pushing it away

but from observations it works for other levels

i did not see it working very well

the problem is that it occasionally comes close but does not cross the level,

about once out of 10-15,

it's rare but creates a big problem.

chiff in the trap:

Zogman:

BARKLE: EUR - down

Yesterday saw the biggest sell-off in EURUSD since 19 March, followed by a break below recent range lows signalling further downside.

Our bearish view was endorsed by the break below our initial deterioration targets nearest 1.1150. We now expect further deterioration towards the 1.1050 area and then the 1.0815 May lows. Our big deterioration targets are at 1.0460 year-to-date lows.

ComBan: on the eu

day - neutr. , week down.

they are on the short side.

Euro in half, and no need to get into it every day) Generally, what they are scratching about here every day, the situation does not change at all, and the scratch does not stop)

There is some serious support just below 1.11, but there is nothing more to say about the Euro and there is no need to get into it.

stranger:

Euro in half and no need to get into it every day) Generally speaking, what they are scratching about here every day, the situation does not change at all and the scratch does not stop)

There is some serious support just below 1.11, but there is nothing more to say about the Euro and there is no need to get into it.

thanks

if the situation does not change - ideal for pips

ps

and your dashes we do not understand ((((((((( you may have written their meaning but where when ... ?

maybe someone knows ? Wizard, what are the red lines on the strange ?

Nestradamus:

The corners are resistances (supports) for the price. I think this is obvious from looking at the screenshot. Gunn didn't explain what conditions are needed for a breakthrough (rebound), because it's a grail... My guess is that corners interact with each other, mutually enhancing (weakening) their properties. That's the difficulty; trying to take everything into account you make the chart an indigestible spectacle (like an explosion in a macaroni factory), limiting the quantity you lose quality. That's the problem...

if there's a simple version, I can run it - see what happens.

Zogman:

thanks

if the situation does not change - ideal for pipsing

ps

and your dashes we don't understand ((((((((( you may have written their meaning, but where when... ?

maybe someone knows ? Wizard, what are the red lines on the strange ?

A perfect situation for hitting the downs.

Because from extreme points and balance points there are such departures that you won't have time to do anything.

Should I have?

stranger:

It's the ideal situation for getting into a bump.

Because from extreme points and the balance point, there are such departures that there is no time to do anything.

Should I have?

Thanks for the advice... but... I have no other way, and besides - the results of our strategy tests show that the price is mainly in the flat, and you can make money on it.

I don't have to.

ps

the pictures are a blast - is it the data on the futures? - they should change every second - if so what is the point of it ?

no its probably not the futures, the futures are like 3 months old ...

what's the mix ?

Holding the pound to sell to 1.5580