FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1828

stranger:
Can you do an Audi?)
Nah, it doesn't work. An hour's story isn't enough... I'll upload a story sometime and post it...

Sorry to interfere...The Audi is between 0.7712 and 0.7748...The target on the sticks is 0.7839 and the maximum (the shadows may go higher) is 0.7914 ...Sorry, I don't see higher...From 0.7914 it goes down only to 0.7670.

azfaraon:
I'm sorry to interfere... The Audi is between 0.7712 and 0.7748... The main trend is 0.7839 and the maximum (of course, the shadows may go higher) is 0.7914. I do not see higher. From 0.7914 it goes down only to 0.7670.
The main trend, the medium-term (it is not two days and not a month, note for our "medium-termers") is still going down, but there are no sales in it.

stranger:

Charity)

Why? We'll buy it for a change and forget about it, just like we forgot about the baby for a year.

stranger:
The main trend, medium-term (not two days and not a month, note for our "medium-termers") is still down, but there are no sales on it.
D ...All I described is movements in the channel ...This channel is like a correction from fall ...On sticks it is also called "rectangular flag" No sales ...so I did not say about sales yet ...But indicated the maximum growth point on sticks so far ...(I do not make predictions ...Trade based on facts on the chart )))

azfaraon:
D ... All I described is movements in the channel ... This channel is like a correction from the fall ... On the sticks it is also called "rectangular flag" No sales ... so I did not say about the sales yet ... But indicated the maximum growth point on the sticks so far ...(I do not make predictions ... I trade based on facts on the chart )))

Mid-term trend is down for now, but I see a set of mid-term buys clearly)

iIDLERr:
why? let's buy on the flip side and forget about it for a year.

I agree. Where have you been?)

stranger:

Mid-term trend is down for now, but I see a set of mid-term buys clearly)

I agree. Where have you been?)

since monday! i told you i'll use my turtle to guess)

iIDLERr:
I told you I'm gonna use a turtle for my guess.)

Darwin wrote his species theory on?))

I don't think the pound is going to make a break

lactone:

Darwin wrote his species theory on?))

I have a feeling the pound isn't going to rebound.

The pound's got tangles of opportunity. I don't gamble. It's a slam dunk.

I'm not chasing my theory as an absolute. who knows, diphurs aren't solved unambiguously at all.