FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1719

Daniil Stolnikov:
What's there to talk about? We should probably sell. I just have to wait for the right time.)
wait for it

iIDLERr:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? one year, then see.

all the analysts (no one and no one by name (Strange))

write that it will be 128 132

do not have an opinion of my own

it would be interesting to hear yours - don't mention shellfrogs

Zogman:

that's clear - but

1) you can quantitatively connect the interventions with the price - it's easy to do: the depth of the cup is N and the price is X. So pouring out X will shift by N kopecks.

2) what does the other data mean and how do you link it to the exchange rate?

there is no need to link anything ... the data is lagging ... interventions are more of a "hint" the cb of any country where they want the currency ... there are a shitload of other factors...

Vizard_:
there is no need to link anything... interventions are just a hint from the central bank of any country where it would like to see the currency... besides that there are a shitload of other factors...
why are you using different charts then?

Zogman:
why are you dragging other charts then ?
these are other factors... and there are more...))) don't sweat it... )))

Vizard_:

there's no need to link anything... the data lags... interventions are more of a "hint" from the cb of any country where they want the currency... there are a shitload of other factors involved...

And where do you think they want it?

Vizard_

You're an idiot. Who's going to let you? Use your head.

iIDLERr:

Vizard_

You're an idiot. Who's going to let you? Use your head.

What's up? ))))

Zogman:

Roman, the eu in this picture is within your white square,

and the pound is not - but you write that you won well on the pound...

what is the meaning of these white squares ?

the main thing is not to get too cocky and go easy on short selling.

The main thing is not to be so eager to sell, but there are other calculations.

for the pairs, a pullout of 30 pips is the norm. for the euro it's a bit over 50 pips.

for this system, the results were an open (monitored here) test by me that yielded 100 +% for a month.

i.e. medium term trading with long Takei becomes a joy =) the main thing is not to be cheeky and just sink back in from levels

Daniil Stolnikov:
And where do they want it to be according to your estimates?
they will try to correlate it with oil... but a cheap rouble is beneficial... The treasury needs to be filled...