FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1611

Anatoli Kazharski:

A good walk down the road. Left a bit as well. I think there's still some room to go down. ;)

There are still enough bulls, we should shake them off) And they can shake them off either by moving down or in a range.

Anatoli Kazharski:

A good walk down the road. Left a bit as well. I think there's still some room to go down. ;)

Anatoly, do you have a breakdown of the Euro?)
Thank you!

Vladimir Zubov:

The pound is going well on the daily, maybe we should buy some ? Only this is embarrassing:

It's all bollocks, not worthy of attention. This morning's buy/sell on audi was 65/35, now it's about 60/40. Now look at your spreadsheet.

Vladimir Zubov:

The pound is going well on the daily, maybe we should buy some ? Only this is embarrassing:

And looking at the Volume bar makes me want to laugh))))) I posted a screenshot from Ninzi this morning, you can see the volume of the pound there, there is a volume at the top, it is much bigger now, compare it)

stranger:

There are still plenty of bulls to be shaken off) And they can be shaken off either in a downward movement or in a range.

They are almost shaken out, I have 1.5480 average position on the fhbuk all in the ope

tuma88:
Anatoly, do you have a breakdown of the Euro?)
Thank you !
I don't have time to keep track of more than one symbol at the moment. I am only watching the pound for now.

stranger:

There are still plenty of bulls to be shaken off) And they can be shaken off either in a downward movement or in a range.

Around 50/50 shake out and go back up again. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
About 50/50 shake out and go back up again. ))
On the euro, it's already 50\50, even less.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yes they were almost shaken out, I had 1.5480 average position on fhbuk were all in the hoop

Everyone was in a rut on Friday when they got the most outrageous buying on the hawks.

stranger:
The euro is already 50/50, even less than that.

Downward trend signal again ?

The eu will have to go deeper as well as the pound. I'll just get the current tasks sorted out and we can dive in. ))