FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1555

lactone:

They didn't look like party elite shit. Ordinary people like people. Our head of the district administration in a godforsaken district was more pompous. Of course, they didn't look like steelworkers either, but still.

For past and present you already answered Strange. Azarov in comparison with others really is the genius of the Ukrainian economy simply.

You guys are going from extreme to extreme - from trolling to politics.

It's all bullshit, here's the Master leaving us, grief has come to our home

where did idler and macrocarca go? did they foon in 36? =)))

Roman Busarov:
where did idler and macrokarka go? did they drive the yen to 36? =)))

Eidler was waiting for the tractor, but it didn't come....

and sensei the only sensible thing he said last month was to sell the yen above 120, although i have been saying it since february, but then he was tearing up his chest that the yen and the loonie would rise)

stranger:

Eidler was waiting for the tractor but it didn't come....

Sensei only thing he said in the last month was to sell the yen above 120. I've been saying it since february, but he was crying about the yen and the loonie going up.)

aah =) i must have missed the fun part =)

I think I missed the best part =)) woke up in the morning and got a Hold on the AUD at 8150 which went off =) i couldn't believe it would hold at night=) to Boo)

lactone:

They didn't look like party elite shit. Ordinary people like people. Our head of the district administration in a godforsaken district was more pompous. Of course, they didn't look like steelworkers either, but still.

For past and present you already answered Strange. Azarov in comparison with others really is the genius of the Ukrainian economy simply.

The next steps will be the collapse of industry, etc.
They are not going to be original and will follow the Baltic model.
All that was announced more than a year ago... is still coming true...
As for the quality of life, they are about 10 years behind us.
(the standard of living before the well-known events)... let's see...

Vizard_:

Bedtime story... not sure... we'll see...

bull or bear's emerging target with what to measure?

Unexpected denouement at the end of the clip )))

Lesorub:
the bull's or bear's emerging target with what?
With a ruler, of course.

stranger:
With a ruler, of course.
but Sensei has them all...