FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1464

neyron:
Bastards... where the hell they go...

I was thinking that if the EU benefits from a low euro exchange rate plus Ukraine is still not calming down and Greece is hanging on by its neck.

then it turns out that there is a specific target for the exchange rate and the task is to reach it by ditching as many speculators as possible.)

The Greek economy is not that good, it is the only way to get there.

neyron:

I was thinking that if the eu benefits from a low euro exchange rate plus ukraine and greece is hanging by a thread.

then it turns out that there is a specific target for the exchange rate and the task is to reach it by ditching as many speculators as possible.)

The Greek economy is not that good, it is the only way to get there.

mma.... the euro devaluation Draghi said long time ago. so if you only understood it =))) now we need to settle at a level for 2 months ( this is instead of a normal correction) , run speculators, calm the market ...

Myth63:
mma.... The euro devaluation was mentioned a long time ago, so if you only understood that =))) now they need to settle at some level for 2 months (instead of a normal correction), to drive speculators, to calm the market ...
When this program of quantitative easing started the Euro could have gone straight down.

artikul:
On a bicycle? )))

Zhenya , do you have a buy in on the prowesset now ?

Thanks a lot!

ViktorGermany:
If in 5 minutes more bears join in, the eurik will go far down.

Tomorrow morning (or in the evening) after the current high passes, I will watch the situation.)

There is a coming wave in the lower sub-wave of the zig-zag.

Thank you!

_new-rena:
I'm looking at my gauges.
from 1.18 will be a good pullback (from 1.16 also can be traded)

Ishim:
from 1.18 will be a good pullback (from 1.16 is also possible to trade)
The euro zone is a positive thing, but it has to have some basis.

neyron:
But such fluctuations must have some basis. what is positive about the euro zone?
The main thing is to buy cheap and sell expensive - the law of the currency market. the period is about 0.5 years....

neyron:
But such fluctuations must have some basis. what is positive about the euro zone?
the euro is undervalued. (a fair price of 1.27 at a glance).