FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1353

lactone:

On the eu I will buy 1.0630

GBP - watch from Monday already. If we consolidate above 4980 - then buy from this level.

I do not quite understand your tactics, what time frame do you use?

The Euro-buck, there will be a slight rise to 1.0825-0830, then a pullback and it is OK to start selling at 1.08 and calmly reach 1.075 - 90%.

I am a beginner in this field, I work only with my hands using 2 oscillators and moving averages. I work intraday.

2035977:

I do not quite understand your tactics, what time frame are you using?

The Euro-Buck, there will be a slight rise to 1.0825-0830, then a pullback. It is safe to start selling at 1.08 before 1.075 - 90%.

I am a beginner in this field, I work only with my hands using 2 oscillators and moving averages. I work intraday.

Do you know Uncle Kolya?)

Ishim:

yes!, been watching for 5 years ))), this pattern is more than 3 , BUT I know what it is now )))))))))))). Please tell me what? what is significant for currency movements (well euro/dollar pair for example)

i asked you a question but you were ignored - reciprocally.

It has been explained, told and shown here many times before. If you, literally, use your brain a bit, then the problem can be solved simply and easily. But the levels and "projections" on your "canvases" are just a load of crap. Get a better graphic editor, there are more opportunities for drawing. )))

Ishim:
i asked you a question but was ignored - reciprocally.

Shaman, is it just me, or did trinitrotoluol send you off again???

No offence, it's just that there are people who when they see a car for the first time call it a "shaitan-arba" and throw themselves at it with a saber....

Nestradamus:

Take a better look at his account history in the archives and you will realise that he has no one to be offended but himself.

P.S. I gave you my answer a little earlier. Pay close attention. ))

tol64:

Take a better look at his account history in the archives and you will realise that he has no one to be offended but himself.

P.S. I gave you my answer a little earlier. Pay attention. ))

And why are you meddling in other people's conversations? You want to get smart, don't you?

Nestradamus:
And why are you meddling in other people's conversations? You're just trying to get smart, aren't you?

Well, you shouldn't mention someone you wouldn't like to see in your conversations. You did indirectly mean me by"trinitrotoluol", which partially reveals the meaning embedded in my nickname. ))

And besides, it was you, who "got into someone else's conversation" in the first place. I explained it to you in more detail here.

P.S. It wasn't an invitation to argue about anything or to quarrel. Take a deep breath and exhale. No conflict, no drama. )))

tol64:

Well, you shouldn't mention someone you wouldn't like to see in your conversations. You did indirectly mean me by"trinitrotoluol", which partially reveals the meaning embedded in my nickname. ))

And besides, it was you, who "got into someone else's conversation" in the first place. I explained it to you in more detail here.

P.S. It wasn't an invitation to argue about anything or to quarrel. Take a deep breath and exhale. No conflict, no drama. )))

Listen here "wise guy"! People can figure out what to yammer on about and what to drink without your moralizing, so treat yourself. I'll take my leave now...

Nestradamus:

Shaman, is it just me, or did trinitrotoluol send you off again???

No offence, it's just that there are people who see a car for the first time and call it a "shaitan-arba" and swipe at it with a saber....

Nestradamus, hello.It's a great sin to walk past the Teacher and not kick HIM)))

stranger:
Do you know Uncle Kolya?)

Honestly, I don't understand) I haven't got into the slang terminology yet) Moreover, I haven't really got into anything at all)

What's Uncle Kolya?