FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1296

stranger:
You don't put up option levels, they are formed as a result of real trades, just like futures, and fibo as anyone thinks of it yo.... no)
I misspoke a bit. Nevertheless these very levels always correspond to Fibo levels!!! Perhaps options can sometimes highlight these very levels more accurately.

ФОРТС Прошу помощи
ФОРТС Прошу помощи
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу откомпилировать этот код и "бросить" индикатор на символ MIX-6. - Страница 14 - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

mmmoguschiy:
Crocodile. The main thing is to open lots on the edges of the channel.
He's more likely to take a bite out of a deposit

stranger:
I see that's where Prival came in.
Yeah, he's a real punk , but not everyone understands him )))))))))))))))))) //click on the link...

stranger:
If you want to fix profit, you better fix it, and if you don't, you better keep it.
If you have no money, there is no such concept, and the lock, in Russian block, there is!

_new-rena:
Yeah, he's a killer , but not everyone there understands him )))))))))))))))))) //click on the link...
Yeah, I've seen it, they're trying to make a Mercedes out of a Zaporozhets, but why should they when they have one?

stranger:
Yeah, they're trying to turn a Zaporozhets into a Mercedes, but why should they when they have one?
Yeah. They think that the salvation outside the currency market is in the cup. If they had just said, "I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it!!!" )))

Anyway, congratulations to everyone on the start of the protracted correction.

stranger:
Anyway, congratulations to everyone on the start of the prolonged correction.
Is it like a wait-and-see?