FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1024

yurchenko:
I don't mean the pipsa.
What's there to run around in the field for, I had a limit of 52 for three days because I wanted to sell it there, they didn't get it, good, that's enough, you can't sell it just anywhere.

Ishim:
I agree about the wand! You put it on D1 (MA - 38-40) and until it crosses you don't trade in the other direction. (That's the whole grail.)
Did you understand the word angulation, sorry God, then? ))))))))))))))))00

stranger:
Did you understand the word angulation, sorry God, then? ))))))))))))))))00
ангуляция != МА-шки

stranger:
What's there to run around in the field for, I had a limit of 52 for three days because I wanted to sell it there, they didn't get it, good, that's enough, you can't sell it just anywhere.
So you weren't really going to sell at the turnaround? Well, Myth has sold. I don't get it.

yurchenko:
So you weren't really going to sell at the turnaround? Well, Mif did sell.
Wasn't really going to, because I didn't see a reversal at 5550.

_new-rena:
I don't make copies of old ones that work fine)))) percentages and boredom - that's what stimulates .... Sometimes people ask for help, I help for free, and then I try something old again. new one.

and for that you're welcome

I don't make copies of old ones that work fine))

SEVER11:

And that's for you.

You might find an old one, but you'll find one...

Why are you so cheerful today?)))

The Professor's getting secretive.

stranger:
Didn't really intend to, because I didn't see the turnaround at 5550.
Thank you!

SEVER11:

and for that you...

and sometimes you can find an old one...

By the way, the (paid) index has recently been abandoned here on the forum for free, because it doesn't work. I looked it up with the idea of helping the man, but it turned out to work, so I used it to make an owl)))

yurchenko:
Thank you!
In hindsight I can show a lot of signs now, but I didn't see it then)))