FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1021

_new-rena:
above 1k - special treatment. everything is serious, even any blunder)
You should have a simpler attitude to money :-D And of course you should have faith in yourself and in your MM

I was beginning to think that the broker gives me special treatment - the type that has made 1000% in less than a month :-D

Lesorub:

whatever the price, they...

here, made free for the people...

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/36446-optl-i-cmedb-programmi-dlya-rascheta-urovney-po-otchetam-cme

thank you!

yurchenko:
so you said it would be 57 before. how can you tell from these lines?
Lesorub:

whatever the price, they...

here, made free for the people...

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/36446-optl-i-cmedb-programmi-dlya-rascheta-urovney-po-otchetam-cme

If you just look at the lines, of course you don't care. Dig deeper. Just do it yourself. ;))

_new-rena:
Ishim, it's magnetic storms now. don't change your strategy. your trend was rising...
orders are open - the load is small - I will handle it... (what you wrote with short stops is not a significant amount)

tol64:
If you're just looking at the lines, then of course it doesn't matter. Dig deeper. Just do it yourself. ;))

so i'm digging, told you they're selling

Ishim:
no one is going to pile on here. (and they will do it without me).
Take is up again - 04385 ))))

Gandalf, wake up the koloputts! Rumour has it that Dojik is about to collapse.

yurchenko:

So I'm digging, I told you they're selling

You didn't have to tell me. It was clear from the lines. But not just by them. )))

No, not sideways, not sideways at all. the only problem is the 10 minutes delay in data from the online and 24 hours from the daily report, I'm sick of talking about it, the rest is coincidence)

_new-rena:
No, it's not, not at all. the only problem is the 10 minute delay in the data, I'm tired of talking about it, the rest is coincidence)
Don't mislead people, and come out of it yourself. Like a broken record, it's all about nothing. Or rather not about anything. )))