FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1016

_new-rena:
If he doesn't show a normal score, think about it - what's the point?
I don't need his score... I'm talking about "lashing out." Where did I jump on Myth? What are you making up?

_new-rena:
shaved Uncle Kolya))))
that's what! In three months he'll be bald as a baby's butt :-D

Monitoring is more informative than pictures over a selected period.

)))

Bicus:
I don't need his account... I meant "lashing out." Where did I lash out at Myth? What are you talking about?
I don't get it. I mean copying. New ideas are always at a loss. Not all at once... I don't know if you're wrong, but I'm sure you're right.

Myth63:

what, roll the pound back to 1.50???

I'll pass, I'd rather sell from there... But I'm not sure it'll go above 4970...

mmmoguschiy:
that's what! In three months with a naked ...butt bald as a baby :-D
there are nuances... more money, less exhaust.

Ishim:
I thought I'd get home from work and have a cup of coffee.... I'd open up the brush on the thing, connect it to the signals, and let it drip... (but the hell I ducked in - all I saw was him((())
I thought I would invest in Shaman's pamm and stay on the stove, but here it is, the realities of life...(((

stranger:
I thought - I'll invest in Shaman pamm and I'll lie on the stove, but it's like this, the reality of life...((((
So pamm on the U-turn! Who does not risk that does not drink champagne! (variant on the stove is also suitable - but the question remains who will sink it and where it may leave!)

Ishim:
So a PAMM on a U-turn! He who does not take risks does not drink champagne! (the option on the stove is also suitable - but the question remains who will heat it and where it can go!)
No words)))))

Bicus:

Monitoring is more informative than pictures over a selected period.

)))

Put everything on your plate!!! :-D

How much more informative? There is an initial balance, there is a daily gain. I think you know how to calculate the percentages.

If I could monitor it, maybe I would. But it is impossible!