FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1011

Speculator_:
You have a problem! You need a break from the market!

???

There's no problem. It's just that the "10% a day" stuff is really boring. It's proven mathematically: a little less than 4 months of such trading with an initial capital of $100 is enough to become a dollar millionaire.

Are you a millionaire? No. Then don't start talking about how easy it is to make 10%.

)))

Bicus:

???

There's no problem. It's just that the "10% a day" stuff is really boring. It's proven mathematically: a little less than 4 months of such trading with an initial capital of $100 is enough to become a dollar millionaire.

Are you a millionaire? No. Then don't start talking about how easy it is to make 10%.

)))

I don't even want to talk about 10% a day, it happens sometimes, no more than that.

stranger:
You must have logged in as a user.
What you entered during installation is the same as you entered during installation. In this case the system is not really open and it is essentially a virus.

Bicus:

Well, that's the end of the story.

We all know how to show pretty pictures. Once a year, the Teacher has good entrances, too.

))))

1.0562 entry for the month

Speculator_:
You didn't log in when you installed it, so you can't get another login. Then it turns out that the system is not really open and is itself essentially uncontrolled (a virus).

When logging in there is a choice, at least in Mandrake and Redhat there was, user or root, and the password is the same.

One thing I can tell you, if you are not allowed into the settings, then you are not rooted.

Ishim:

1.0562 entry on the month

I've given up, Senesay, monitoring it, tense two pairs, so I won't say anything, but it looks pretty delusional)))

Bicus:

???

)))

I didn't say anything about easy money. But with a moderately patient approach, you can make good money. As for $100 on $1,000 I did not trade. Why such a huge risk it is psychologically difficult.

stranger:
When logging in there is a choice, at least in Mandrake and Redhat it was, user or root, but the password is the same.
It's like XP, until you set a password you can't connect to the remote desktop. I made the login automatic.

Speculator_:
It's like XP, unless you set a password, you can't connect to the remote desktop. I made the login automatic.
Log out and log in manually, root login and password.

stranger:
Log out and log in manually, root login and password.
Thank you!