FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 907

azfaraon:
I think the owl will not give those results that he can do with his hands ... Hands are better, but he just as a person will not last long)))
he's an avid coder =) you can't make him do it with his hands at gunpoint right now =) although he may be able to do it with a demo =)

Myth63:
I'm an avid coder =) you can't make him do it with your hands at gunpoint right now =) although he may do it on the demo =)
I don't make owls on indices... Only non-syndicated on simple principles... that's why I can't monitor... everything becomes clear after 10-15 trades... what is the principle of the trade...

azfaraon:
I don't make owls with indices... only non-syndicated on specific principles... that's why I can't monitor them... everything becomes clear after 10-15 trades... what is the trading principle?

Geez=) they'll steal your system=)))

I even show them, let them learn =)

I don't even think so, I show them that they can make money even with a small lot.

Myth63:

I even show it to people, let them learn =)

I think any system works if you use it in time ... The question is how long it will work? I've found the answer to this question for myself.

azfaraon:
I think any system works if you use it in time ... The question is how long it will work? I've found the answer to this question for myself.
I don't know what's going on, but it's hard to understand.

azfaraon:
I think any system works if you use it in time ... the question is how long it will work? I've already found the answer to this question.

so what's the problem?

I'm all ears and I want to get to know a working system.

Today, here...

_new-rena:
If you say you write codes, write a script ... let's say there are 4 muwings and using the history of trades you determine them ...
Said that you write codes ... so write say a script ... Let's say there will be 4 moving averages, and using the history of trading, using the script, determine the parameters of the moving averages at market entry points using two moving averages (crossing) and two to exit signals ... and then write a simple ops on these principles and check further coincidence

Myth63:

I even show them, let them learn =)

I'm not even so, I show them that using the minimum lot with a normal MM you can make a lot of money.

So, the program is on the real. How do I get into the signals?

Lesorub:

so what's the problem?

I'm all ears and want to get acquainted with a working system

today, here...

wrap two =)

_new-rena:
So, the software is on the real. How do you get to the signals here?
signal, create =) and go, it's easy.