FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 870

_new-rena:
They have more questions than answers, so there is a lot to talk about, but as I understand it, the saying "brevity is the sister of talent" does not apply there.
Creators, writers, etc. not bad to back up their argument with some monitoring ... (by the way, do not include martin) (by the way, the time period of equity growth has certain conditions under which it grows - cancellation of conditions naturally cancels growth, but not the fact of plummeting - you can just turn off ....)

Ishim:
If you are a creator, writer, etc, you may strengthen your arguments with monitoring ... (do not use martin ...) (do not martin suggest)(speaking of martin - a period of time when equity grows - it has certain conditions under which it grows - cancellation of conditions naturally cancels growth, but not the fact of plummeting - you can just turn off ....)

it is better to have one correct and large order than a bunch of error-correcting ones.

about monitoring - they promised it)

Let's go to the ninzies)))

lactone:
did he really think that a borrower gives back less than he borrows? ))))))))))))

He wasn't thinking at all.)

Ishim:
Falling into childhood? (((( or mushroom hunger(((( (waiting for monitoring, signals, pamm - at least something - dance)

He was trying to educate your kids, since you're a lame-duck, but they're outrageously stupid))))

Ishim:
Creators, writers, etc... it would be nice if they could back up their argument with some kind of monitoring... (do not include martin) (speaking of martin - time period of growth of equity - has certain conditions under which it grows - cancellation of conditions naturally cancels growth, but not the fact of failure - you can just turn off ....)

All the raging...

Happy first day of spring to all

I've got a crop of cranberries coming in...

SEVER11:

All the raging...

Happy first day of spring to all

I've got a crop of cranberries coming in...

Pour it for Sensei, maybe he'll get excited)))

stranger:

He wasn't thinking at all. He was trying to educate your kids, but they're outrageously stupid)))

"So you deny the existence of puppeteers? ))
Rules are made to be broken. Which the puppeteers successfully do! And we have witnessed this many times before. Take for example the twins and the fall of the dollar on this event. Would you say it was an unplanned event? Take the franc.

As for the trading rules, they haven't changed, no argument. And they just can't be bullshit. Currency trading is more than that. It's a system. A system of different rules that have to be considered as a whole! That's what we're trying to do here. But for some reason it's bullshit for you. You're stuck on your true knowledge and you just don't hear the rest.

By the way, about your levels. As practice shows those levels are nothing but resistance and support levels, because that's what most players are focused on. And these levels coincide with theFibonacci levels. It's an axiom!!! And you do not have to be a professional to see them. Everyone knows about them and everyone uses them. The question is whether the price will go to this level? How close? How soon? And so on and so forth. ?

Answer your opponent: I think he has a point! (and I also think that all is not well in the Kingdom)

Dop! Why did you go there in the first place? For glory ))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
Pour it to Sensei, maybe he'll be inspired.)
can't wait for password and name - they don't send demo key just arrived.... Do I have to sign up again?

_new-rena:
can 't wait for password and name - they won't send the demo key - just came.... Do I have to sign up again?
have a drink! it's above ^ )))))

Ishim:

"So you deny the existence of puppeteers? ))
Rules are made to be broken! Which the puppeteers successfully do! And we have witnessed this many times before. Take for example the twins and the fall of the dollar on this event. Would you say it was an unplanned event? Take the franc.

Myth asked you the same day, did they remove the LY limit for sure or not?

stranger:

He was trying to educate your kids, as you were fumbling, but they were stupid as hell))))

It was like 2 weeks (((( - then it all unraveled )))))))))))))