FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 805

Ishim:
You're a long-term trader - you don't need it.

First of all, I am not a long-term worker, and secondly, I need to develop)))

So, will you show me?

I see. So short-term forecasts don't work out and 40-50 pips every day either? So how do you trade, then? By trial and error? )))))

stranger:
I do not have a long term outlook. Secondly, I have to develop))).
If you don't know anything about the market, you may use a countersign at the level of stop and stop with a stopper. (You may use the stop if you want; you may use a counter stop, if the price stops growing, you close the buy position, open the buy position, but the sell position is the same)

Ishim:
If the price goes up, the buy price goes down and the sell price goes up, then the buy price goes up. (If you do not know what kind of price you've got, you may use the opposite one, if the price stopped growing you close the Buy position, open the Buy position and sell - what the hell with it).
No, you give me examples, here I have entered and here I have closed 50 pips))) To write this, even with explanations, will take you 10 minutes a day at most.

stranger:

First of all, I am not a long-term worker, and secondly, I need to develop)))

So, will you show me?

i remember, i traded EUR with 140 pips stops. i had one loss on 17 trades - then it went backwards and i didn't screenshot it. i had 3 losses in a row - i just needed to hedge against backsliding and that's all! (for example, after 2 consecutive losses you need to take a break).

stranger:
Nah, you give me examples, here I entered and here I closed 50 pips)))
i posted here on the eur trades with an open 0.03 lot and a drawdown of 20 quid on the bays i made 50 pips ))))) (no such specifics exactly 50 pips on m1 - from point A to point B)

Ishim:
i remember when i was trading euros with 140 pips stops. i had one loss on 17 trades - but then it went backwards and i don't have screenshot it anymore - i just need to hedge against backsliding and that's all! (for example, after 2 consecutive losses you need to take a break).

you know what he was asking you questions about?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page799#comment_1390257

He's looking for a sensei.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41110/page3#comment_1390762

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 799 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:

you know what he was asking you questions about?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page799#comment_1390257

He's looking for a sensei.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41110/page3#comment_1390762

If you don't know, show me 10 good entries on the volumes, and you can't teach how to trade by the price chart - you have to see it! (If you do not know the password and the font is crooked, you have to show that it is the same!)

Why are you copying it? (I'll do it myself if I have to.)

Ishim:

If you can 't guess it, you have to show the same picture every time. (If you do not know the password and the font is crooked, you have to show that it is the same!)

Why are you copying it? (I'll do it myself if I have to.)

Ishim:

So the fog is already drawing, what's in the past? you are in the past, and the traded volumes are in the future, let me give you a hint again (discount your cluelessness) - the patterns stretch into the future. (nowadays, the jokes are in vogue - tell me it's a random process drawn by uneducated speculators))))

For the yen - (((( - 5 quid - it closed at 18.20 - it is good, I will trade upwards if I have to cover the loss. (I forget when I covered the loss - a couple of months ago, I think)

..... why the small letter?

Mashki... Did I show the wagons? I had a Fibochka in that picture.

1,1315 /1,1320 buy limit ) if anything ! ( so far preliminary).

Thanks !

stranger:

What is this software called?