FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 309

Kino:
So why, is it a fresh idea ?

I'm spoiling it for now. I have an idea, but it's not ready yet.

You'll soon run out of ideas (about yourself), each new idea is several times more difficult to implement than the previous one. At the beginning of current wrote a program for a day or two...

_new-rena:

I'm spoiling it for now. I have the idea, but it's not fully ready yet.

You'll soon run out of money with this fora, each new idea is several times more difficult to implement than the previous one. In the beginning I used to write programs for a day or two...

You've been crazy for a long time, I understand very well, I write and throw away 99% of it.

_new-rena:
I don't use crosses, because I trade all the majors. If you get a triangle, it's a stock with all its advantages, the main thing - it has no output.

What triangles, loki and exhaust?

Fucking hell...

Kino:
You've been crazy for a long time, I get it, I write and throw away 99% of it.
Well, it's been like that for about a year now. I'm driven by greed, i.e. until I start 100% in a day... etc.))) In general, the process goes.)))

Lesorub:

What triangles, loki and exhausts?

Fucking hell...

open up the demo, see what he's got for you. A real stock.

For example EURUSD-sell, USDCHF-buy, EURCHF-buy.

And there may be such a conjunction of trades that you won't even notice how you get such a scheme, and it will lead to Kolyan.

Fixing soon )))) The sadness will pass, the indicators will show the truth again and the traders will draw new pokers )))) A tedious correction will start, and then again a carry-over )))

_new-rena:
Well, I haven't been like that for a year or so. It's driven by greed, i.e. until I start 100% in a day... etc.))) In general, the process goes.)))
100% for more than a day on the cents with 1-10 $ as for me it is not realistic, and then 2 out of 5 days plum.

Kino:
100% for the day more than a cent with 1-10$ as for me it is not real, and then 2 out of 5 days is sinking.
Look - you write and you write... At first you got 100 percent, then more, then more, and so on. Then you'll see for yourself. As you're right, your previous entries don't mean anything and have no value. Almost. But all the same, something good is inherent in them. Which accumulates in the new one.

_new-rena:
Look - you write and you write... First you get 100 percent, then more, then more, and so on. Then you'll figure it out for yourself. As you've rightly said, previous programs don't mean anything and have no value. Almost. But all the same, something good is inherent in them. Which accumulates in the new one.
As a result, you get a super program with a lot of good stuff packed in it but which has no value at all )))).

That's all for today.