Billy, where's my money, or How to write a New Year's Miracle in a couple of hours - page 6

Kino:
Also an option, I wonder what will happen.
Already writing...

Tapochun:
It will be a kind of martin, but martin is bad here because the profit on positions is different, and the more so, the loss is usually bigger! So it seems to me that martin will lead us into an even bigger hole than the profit.

And you don't think refills are a martin? :-)

Look at the signal in my profile, martin is just a tool, and one can also get drowned in a glass of water.

IvanIvanov:

And you don't think refills are a martin? :-)

Look at the signal in my profile, martin is just a tool and you can get drowned in a glass of water too

No, scaling in has nothing to do with martin, because we always open with one lot and scaling in as we go down, and not just any way (in this case), but at psychological levels. And the martin does not care what, where... If he loses, he opens the next one with lots*N.

This is not the right way to go -wprfix should not be tested (well, I understand - it should not be affected by the testing period) - but I would be happy to watch

And margin shares - no need to make a mess with money management inputs

Young:

This is not the right way to go -wprfix should not be tested (well, I understand - it should not be affected by the testing period) - but I would be happy to watch

And margin shares - no need to make a mess with money management inputs

I'm not going to have martin today for sure, about wprfix - then it's strange why different balance values in tests. Soon I will add a grid by round levels for standard WPR and I will post the new EA and tests...

Tapochun:
No martin today for sure, about wprfix - then it's strange why different balance values in tests. Soon I will add a grid by round levels for standard WPR and will post the new Expert Advisor and tests...
a very important point - the channel span is estimated - and you should test it on minutes

Young:
A very important point - the channel spread is assessed - and should be tested on the minutes
I.e. on M1? Why? OHLC M1, I think, is quite suitable for any TF... Isn't it?

Tapochun:
You mean on the M1? Why? OHLC M1, I think, is quite suitable for any TF... isn't it?
m1 opening is enough - take into account market volatility (waiting five minutes for m5 for example is illogical)

Young:
opening m1 is enough - take into account market volatility (waiting five minutes on m5 for example is illogical)
And you won't burn on spreads?)

Tapochun:
You mean on the M1? Why? OHLC M1, I think, is quite suitable for any TF... isn't it?
Tapochun, in MT5, there are tougher test counts available, by far... Let's check in MT4