Hedging Martingale. - page 22

artemiusgreat:

because when the report is saved it does not show them, but if you are worried about large outliers they are not, and, as you correctly noted, my channel is small, although it can be adjusted by how much you want to get in one trade, the risk also depends on that

i've done various tests with corridors of 300-600 pips (5oz) - it barely survived half a year (on different pairs)

may be more exact - it will survive anyway, the only question is at what price (margins tighten like muscles of the anus in a dark alley, pardon my vulgarity)

PS for this corridor winding up to cfc 256-512 is common - worth keeping in mind...

edutak:

I do not have the opportunity to experiment, I do not know how to program.

I am not able to experiment, I don't have any programming skills, so I need to order an EA.

one more problem with such a strategy (reverse martin) is weekends, especially when the channel is narrow

the Saturday spread strongly spoils the situation (random executions)

And to close on Friday = carry the order to the balance, to re-open on the next Friday would be a hassle

transcendreamer:

I did different tests of corridors of 300-600 pips (5zn) - survived barely half a year (on different pairs)

Why do you need such a corridor?

artemiusgreat:
why would you need such a corridor?

less scary, during a flat it will get so crazy (just keep your trousers on)))

by the way, how does your test EA survive periods of low liquidity, e.g. before holidays?

transcendreamer:

less scary, during a flat it will get so crazy (just keep your trousers on)))

by the way, how does your test EA survive periods of low liquidity, e.g. before holidays?

what if less, but less frequently, e.g. every 3 - 5 bars?

it's stale and insensitive, doesn't care about anything :)

artemiusgreat:

What if less, but less often, e.g. every 3 to 5 bars?

he is stale and insensitive, doesn't care about anything :)

sensible, i.e. the added condition that if another flip happens too fast the discharge is triggered, got it, thanks

Swaps:http://www.fxstreet.ru.com/technical-studies/ http://strategy4you.ru/konkursnye-strategy-forex/strategy-forex-graal-na-svopax-kanekry.html

edutak:
Swaps:http://www.fxstreet.ru.com/technical-studies/ http://strategy4you.ru/konkursnye-strategy-forex/strategy-forex-graal-na-svopax-kanekry.html
the first lines of comments explain why it doesn't work )))

transcendreamer:
the first lines of comments explain why it doesn't work ))))
I can't find it. please cite it.

edutak:
I can't find it.

It won't work. Swapless brokers are a scam. Either they periodically charge you a commission, or the regulations do not allow you to keep the transaction longer than a certain period of time, or they are a real scam where you scared of putting in 100 quid, let alone a large sum. And the amount of money needed to make a good profit is also not small. They need to invest tens of thousands of dollars. How many brokerage companies do you know that would invest so much money? I doubt and give a 1000000% guarantee that those brokerage companies that you may entrust with such money, do not have zero spreads.
But that's not all. For more or less noticeable effectiveness of the process we should use the maximum possible lot relatively to the deposit size, but there is a problem - accounts will be constantly replenished. The drained account will need to be constantly replenished with money withdrawn from the second account. Commission for the transfer will not be a penny, because every time you will have to perform two operations - withdrawal and replenishment. This will significantly cut into profits.

Well, this is a masterpiece.
If you do not know why you need a second broker, why may you not use 2 accounts with one broker, one without swap and one with swap. On one sell, on the other buy. The transfer of funds will take a minimum of time. + The absence of commissions for deposit and withdrawal. It remains to find this wonderful broker. and withdraw profit regularly.

Thank you, that's funny.
I can assure you, I have never met an idiot who would do such a thing in his own dealing during the years of trading.

So I can summarize - the scheme works only in theory, in practice the level of profitability in the best case will be at the level of a bank deposit, but with non-banking risks, and most likely just nothing worthy of attention will not work. By the way, I have noticed more than once, including large companies, incorrect reflection of swap rates in the trading conditions on the web-site. That is, we see a "kosher" swap for an instrument with a normal spread, but in practice it is negative, you just find out about it after the fact.

Стратегия форекс "Грааль на свопах KaneKRY" - Беседка - Trade Like A Pro
  • forum.tradelikeapro.ru
Читая различные форумы схожей тематики я наткнулся на данную стратегию, если ее можно так назвать Далее все полностью копипаст с другого форума. Прошу высказать мнение кто что думает Небольшое вступление. Моя ТС «Грааль на свопах», при грамотном контроле рисков, даёт сто процентную вероятность получения прибили (именно вероятность, а не...