Hedging Martingale. - page 21

artemiusgreat:

1. you still can't account for swaps, they are either there or not, but that's a real pain in the arse, although the means to deal with swaps are obvious :)

2. i only use market entry, limiters can also be used, but they are harder to control.

3. the system you have just described is no different from the one I linked with the last link to alexander's theme :)

Sorry, I'm getting confused here, (I don't know who alexander is) please, if you don't mind.

Swaps are accounted for when all orders are closed . why is it difficult to account for?

edutak:

Sorry, I'm confused here, (I don't know who Alexander is) please send it again, if you don't mind.

Swaps are counted when all orders are closed. why is it difficult to count?

1. Aleksander - I prefer to call him that, although he sometimes appears on different forums under different names - Necolla, Used, RandomNNN, I think he was even Veronica when he was hiding from the moderators :)

2. I mean him https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10678

3. For swaps, here is a real-life example - an unsuccessful deal was entered, i decided to close, while the price was in a fucking trend for several days, negative swap is dripping every day, no pullbacks - how do you open a position whose loss is increasing every day?
ТС - Перевёртыши
ТС - Перевёртыши
  • www.mql5.com
суть системы простая - можно в любое время выставить в любом направлении начальную сделку СЛ и ТП пока нет - при достижении сразу величины около шага - сделка закрывается в +. - - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

artemiusgreat:

1. Aleksander - I prefer to call him that, although he sometimes appears on different forums under different names - Necolla, Used, RandomNNN, I think he was even Veronica when he was hiding from moderators :)

2. I mean him https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10678

3. For swaps, here is a real-life example - you entered the trade unsuccessfully, decided to close it, while the price is in a fucking trend, negative swap is dripping every day, no pullbacks - how do you open the lock, the loss on which is increasing every day?
open another trade in the direction of the trend.

edutak:
open another trade in the direction of the trend.

What if right after that our fucking trend ends and a new mega-trend starts, but in the other direction?

:)

artemiusgreat:

tester beats his chest and says that the balance and means 4%, though, given that the initial deposit was 10K, and the drawdown of 1K, then in an unfortunate scenario (if immediately hit a peak), it will be 10%, the test from 2010 to date at the initial lot in a series of 0.01 + further standard martin with doubling at the flip, the conditions of the flip - each determined individually, I will only say that the first entry in the series random, and the remaining entries, flips occur by ... trader's will :)

http://snag.gy/mkFib.jpg

Once again I would like to add that both Margin and Traps are all part of MM, and therefore they are very sensitive to the numbers, including those that appear in the entry and exit conditions

By the way, what corridor was the setting? I'm guessing very small.

and for some reason there is no volume chart?

artemiusgreat:

What if, right after that, our fucking trend ends and a new mega-trend starts, but in the other direction?

:)

Maybe we should use virtual opening for main orders and regular opening for hedges. then at some point hedge orders may even outweigh the main ones (theoretically)

edutak:
Maybe we should use virtual opening for main orders and regular opening for hedges. then at some point hedge orders may even outweigh the main orders (theoretically)

no, then the balance is lost.

Or, should we use virtual opening for all orders?

edutak:

No, forget it, I gave you this example because I did not (and still do not) understand your phrase about negative swaps being counted, to me this phrase sounds like "you have to fight negative swaps" - I would say that this seems unlikely, I would even say that forex is not just a game with negative maturity. The only thing that gives a real chance to earn money is trends, whether you trade with a trend or a flat, for example, I recently opened the list of RoboFX hedging pairs and there ... there is not a single pair with positive swap ...

i.e., if you are in a lot, the main problem is swap, the longer the lot, the bigger the swap, the harder to open it, so if you have lots, it is better to close them during the day, to hold it till the end, you should either increase a lot for new lot (martin) or ... other options ... in this case, Alexander usually says - the rest of the text is illegible :)

As for strategies - I see you sometimes get confused and start mixing things up, and in fact there have already been a few ideas here, at the moment I see the following options with counter trades :

1. hedging martin (if you play around with lots, you'll figure out after a while how to get rid of martin here), the main problem here is getting around swaps, it's hard to fight them. i think the entries on this strategy are clear to you, and the exits - already said, either martin or ...

2. Don't ask what will happen if you change the parameters a bit, nothing will change, the principle is always the same, you can't do without martin, just go to the saw with a cry of banzai and pray, If you are interested in this variant, go and read Dreamer's posts, he's thinking in the right direction so far:)

3. TS Sniper, we have a bit more risk here than in previous items, so we can add hedging, but for now it will be just one pair, I will tell you the results later.

4. ... more ideas? variants? where are the scripts? where are the results of research with tables?

For now, only Dreamer has posted something on portfolios and several quite detailed algorithms with ideas; Edutak has only offered a sensible idea without details of implementation; he has conducted a small experiment on the EA that is the fastest to lose; what else?

I have the feeling that everyone is waiting for something, but have anyone even looked at the links I've posted?

As for me I haven't seen a single thought from those links which means everybody ignores them, although they have answers to many questions that maybe one wouldn't even have to ask here ...

P.S. No. 2 is the most like it so far, but there are many times more options. You just need to read and experiment more, and no one wants to do that :)

transcendreamer:

By the way, what corridor was the setting? I'm guessing very small.

and for some reason there is no volume chart?

because when the report is saved it doesn't show them, but if you are worried about large spikes there are none, and as you correctly noted I have a small channel, although it can be adjusted by how much you want to get in one trade, the risk also depends on that

I do not have the opportunity to experiment, I do not know how to program.

I can reduce the distance between the orders for a quicker solution.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.