FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 861

Cheers!

IRIP:
The problem is that there is no summer or winter time in Moscow anymore.

There's local time there.

Professor, we need to find out who had the nerve to ban HIM and punish him severely!!!!

Cheers again!

........................................ What's the right way to say "The New Year's Eve has begun" or "The New Year's Eve has been conceived"?

gnawingmarket:

Cheers again!

........................................ What's the right way to say "New Year's Eve Celebration begun" or "New Year's Eve conceived"???

It's "New Year's Eve Celebration is conceived" - after 2015,

and this is "New Year's Eve Celebration is started" now.

)))

A good trend!

_new-rena:

It's 'New Year's Eve Celebration conceived' - after 2015 is over,

and this is "New Year's Eve Celebration is started" now

)))

Ok. Spb.

stranger:

Professor, we need to find out who had the nerve to ban HIM and punish him severely!!!!

stranger:

It's the moderator ))))

Rena, the terminal allows you to make (let's say) an animated wristwatch, on the principle of gif-expansion. I.e. some graphic elements of the terminal flicker or flash............. or even better - when the price or some set parameters are reached, they start flashing or shimmering, fireworks, etc.

????

Life (fortunately) is not all about pragmatics................

gnawingmarket:

Rena, the terminal allows you to make (let's say) an animated wristwatch, on the principle of gif-expansion. I.e. some graphic elements of the terminal flicker or flash............. or even better - when the price or some preset parameters are reached, they start flashing or shimmering, fireworks, etc.

????

Life (luckily) consists of more than just pragmatics................

of course you can.

I have been practicing this for a long time, so I can see if it works or not. The easiest thing to do is to change colour.

fireworks are more complicated but you can do it too)))