FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 711

21april:
I don't see any blocking, but there is no card information, there is an update on the website, help lines are not working. Last cash withdrawal December 15 (debit, credit cards available)
thanks

stranger:
Oh, he's making speeches, we should listen to him.)
You'd better be careful, or there'll be a caravan and a knock on the door.))

I watched Vovan, a very sane man, economic agreements with other countries, social programmes, indexation of pensions to actual inflation, I have never heard such words from ours).

stranger:
I watched Vovan, a very sane man, economic agreements with other countries, social programmes, indexation of pensions to actual inflation, I have not heard such words from ours).
But he does not go beyond words, 10 minutes about what has been done and 3 hours about what cannot be done and what needs to be done but he does not always know how) It's good that you do not hear such words from ours, better the truth as it is than empty gibberish ...

stranger:
I watched Vovan, very sane guy, economic agreements with other countries, social programmes, indexation of pensions to actual inflation, I have never heard such words from ours).

You know he is not only sane, he is surrounded by excellent economists-analysts.

I don't think even the 10th part of this forum has understood the benefits that Russia has gained from the current situation: falling oil prices, falling rouble. And 90% will never understand...

Kino:
Well, yes, but he does not go beyond words, 10 minutes about what's done and 3 hours about what can't be done and what needs to be done, but he doesn't always know how) It's good that you don't hear such words from us, better the truth as it is than empty chatter ...
I have not heard anything useful from our Harry Potter except to cut, cut back, etc... Strange people, if nothing has been done in 23.5 years, there is nothing to be done in the future.

SEVER11:

You know he is not only sane, he is surrounded by excellent economists-analysts.

I don't think even the 10th part of even this forum has understood the upside that Russia has derived from the current situation: falling oil prices, falling rouble. And 90% will never understand...

So I have no doubt that Russia will pull through and get back up, 100%.

stranger:
So I have no doubt that Russia will pull through and get back up, 100%.

Strange, they're on their way for you now))))

SEVER11:

I don't think even the 10th part of even this forum has understood the upside that Russia has taken from the current situation: falling oil prices, falling ruble. And 90% will never understand...

Of course it is difficult to understand what is a great advantage if the pension was 240 euros, with the promised indexation it will be 140 euros. Russia can and has extracted a huge benefit - only then it is 10% of the population at best.

Removed the message, they'll get banned again)