FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 620

_new-rena:

oh! noticed... i was just throwing around this kind of inductor here.... it's the easiest way to make levels without a calculator ))))

pako, tell me the truth - do you administer the site?

no, yours don't work for a fiver, I have to do it myself

"you administer the site? "what makes you say that?

_new-rena:

and I've only sent you an indyuk, so I'm thinking...

The inuk should only give you two levels, the rest are not interesting. then you can figure out how to get to the calculations yourself.

Rena, the levels are not from the indicator.

_new-rena:
I don't think so today. It's not a good time. Take your time. Let the doll have some fun until Monday afternoon...
you can't, in two hours the spread will widen, all the stops will gather

pako:
you can't, in two hours the spread will widen, all the stops will collect
then you'll get it back.

_new-rena:
(duck))) then you'll get it back
No, I'm checking the strategy.

The eurochief is awake)))) i told you - there should be a correction in the eurik

and i think the same for crosses. for me it looks like the eurochip should go up and not down...

- Dad, what is the alternative?
- It's hard to explain in two words, but here's an example:
- You work in a factory, you plough and plough year after year, gradually saving money. One day, you have enough money to move to the countryside. You buy a dozen eggs and breed them into chicks. You feed them, feed them, take care of them, they grow up and start laying eggs. You put them in an incubator and you've got thousands of chicks. You take care of them and you've got thousands of adult chickens. Thousands of chickens start laying eggs and you're a great farmer. And then there's a flood! Your whole farm gets washed away, it's all dead, it's all washed away...
- Dad, where's the alternative?
- Ducks!

I think the main thing is not to sell at the top and not to buy at the bottom...

guys, help me out, why am i buying a ruble ?

and all sorts of cads, zars... why not buy dollars everywhere ? and rest...

i don't know, my fickle nature can't give peace to my inflamed brain...

there's something wrong in this world that flies away, through the centuries...

why everything is against the people and bad... today my wife made me go to Podolsk, to Yuzhnye Elektroseti, to sign a contract to connect the plot....

Slush, snow, nasty, an hour and a half of frustrating traffic... got out after five minutes said - go home... :-)))

It turned out that they had already mailed everything to us, and when we asked about the answer, they said - yes, send it to us by post too, but we need a signature... ... and enclose a receipt for payment ... :-)))

zoritch:

guys, help me out, why am i buying a ruble ?

and all sorts of cads, zars... why not buy dollars everywhere ? and rest...

i don't know, my fickle nature can't give peace to my inflamed brain...

there's something wrong in this world that flies away, through the centuries...

why everything is against the people and bad... today my wife made me go to Podolsk, to Yuzhnye Elektroseti, to sign a contract to connect the plot....

Slush, snow, nasty, an hour and a half of frustrating traffic... got out after five minutes - went home... :-)))

It turned out that they had already mailed everything to us, and when we asked about the answer, they said - yes, send it to us by post too, but we need a signature... ... and enclose a receipt for payment ... :-)))

I don't know, Zorich.

Monday will start with the yen and end with the quid, then we'll see...