FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 506

_new-rena:
The idea has already been given - a price movement in any place is a price movement of one pip when a conventional unit of volume is accumulated. As a variant of further thought, i.e. where to start - imagine that the market is not there yet, and try to think - where and how the price will move if the market starts to increase the trade. I.e., the first client bought/sold - the price has moved by one pip against him, then the next operation follows. We start averaging the volume by lots. For example, the price movement up/down by one pip means the total buying/selling of 1 lot. Then we start buying/selling again. You have to calculate the volume of buys/sells and at the very end - where and how much the price needs to move to in order for the market to be profitable.
stranger:
You completely blew my mind)))
Ha-ha! That's right. Rena, you can automate the search of tested historical levels without loading with forecasts, with separation of levels by timeframe thickness and colour? The algorithm I can offer.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Fisht_1:

True enough! ............Rena, you can't take someone else's box from the table - it's a virtuous way to control the human consciousness and the crowd........ to keep traditional human values small, and on the big one to take over Europe and grab until they stop, regulating the number of other nations....... it's not the behaviour of the beast, which does not take anything extra or the behaviour of Alexander II, who returned the crown to Europe with the blood of Russian soldiers and the Russian population.

..... In terms of traditional human values, the Russian character does not look bad at all.

Stop bullshitting. But there is a kind of Nordic arrogance and some hard-heartedness in the Germans. But not to such an extent that you can compare them with beasts. Then they had propaganda working, and if you remember, then there were no telephones or radio and television and it was very easy to fool the villagers with fairy tales and steer them in the right direction. And about Russians and their spirituality fairy tales. I live in an area with a majority Russian population, Russian villages, and the names of places and bodies of water are something like Khakassian. And where are they now, why is it that spiritual Russians live here? Apparently they did not like spiritual non-Russians and had to expel them. And those who were too late are too late. We are all as we are, don't make up stories and horror stories.

Ishim:
Kurni, you can't do without it, I'm off too)))

gip:
Cut the crap. But there is a kind of Nordic arrogance and some hard-heartedness about the Germans. But not to the point of comparing them to beasts. Then they had propaganda working, and if you remember, then there were no telephones or radio and television and it was very easy to fool the villagers with fairy tales and steer them in the right direction. And about Russians and their spirituality fairy tales. I live in an area with a majority Russian population, Russian villages, and the names of places and bodies of water are something like Khakassian. And where are they now, why is it that spiritual Russians live here? Apparently they did not like spiritual non-Russians and had to expel them. We are all as we are, so don't make up any fairy tales and horror stories.
When you have them, it's even easier)))

gip:
That's enough bullshit. But there is a kind of Nordic arrogance and some hard-heartedness in Germans. But not to a degree that to compare them with beasts. Then they had propaganda working, and if you remember, then there were no telephones or radio and television and it was very easy to fool the villagers with fairy tales and steer them in the right direction. And about Russians and their spirituality fairy tales. I live in an area with a majority Russian population, Russian villages, and the names of places and bodies of water are something like Khakassian. And where are they now, why is it that spiritual Russians live here? Apparently they did not like spiritual non-Russians and had to expel them. And those who were too late are too late. We are all what we are, so don't give us fairy tales and horror stories.

just the way they had everything there. You look behind the wall in Berlin - everything there was different and it looked dead and more developed. Every soldier tried to get a small tuner and listened to countless channels. He would find something he liked and listen to, but when he finished and if he did not like the next one, the search continued. We used to borrow TV sets from dumpsters and we switched through numerous channels until we found "seksa", so coded in soldier's language was erotica.

Yes, the soldiers did not have telephones, but you had a possibility to call your own people.

There were two types of Germans - those who supported Gorbachev's ideas and those who did not. There were more of the former, exactly the same normal people, but with their own mentality. They also had Nazis there (not many), but I did not meet any. There are monuments to soldiers at every step. There are monuments to ours too. Everywhere there were two flags - the Red and the GDR.

The concept of inter-European borders was erased. I communicated with Germans, Bulgarians, Poles and Romanians, buying stamps for demobilization. Apart from Germans - in Russian. The most advanced traders were the Poles.

Fisht_1:
Ha-ha! That's right. Rena, can we automate the search of tested historical levels without loading with forecasts, with separation of levels by TF and by thickness of lines and colour? I can propose an algorithm.
As for the automatic chart, it's like a sausage trade, like buy/sell/buy/sell because all lines are crossed by the price and vice versa an infinite number of times and only then the signal will be finally formed.

Fisht_1:
Ha-ha! That's right. Rena, can we automate the search of tested historical levels without loading with forecasts, with separation of levels by TF and by thickness of lines and colour? I can propose an algorithm.
It's not so simple there, "historical" levels for the same pound 9450, it's good, but the small ones, even on the daily chart, are fed and scratched constantly.

Levels. Yeah. Everyone trades on levels. I have a vague suspicion. There's a remix coming from Gerchik. Trader sees level - trader sees shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-TuAJe1rCs

Герчик Курс активного трейдера Киев 2013 Ремикс
Герчик Курс активного трейдера Киев 2013 Ремикс
  • www.youtube.com
В 2013 году в Киеве прошел Курс Активного Трейдера. Участники узнали много полезной информации без которой невозможно выжить на бирже. http://video.gerchik.ru/

gip:
Levels. Yeah. Everyone trades on levels. I have a vague suspicion.
Okay. How do you trade?

_new-rena:
OK. How do you trade?
Not like that ) Remix check it out. I left the link there.