FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 502

IvanIvanov:
I don't know, maybe everyone but me :-)
then what do you do in forex? do you exchange any currency for what and in what currency do you have a deposit??

_new-rena:
You're wrong. the speculator will come back with renewed vigour and he'll show you where the waves are.
I would say not so perfect as to predict waves within a channel. (there's a Wolf example on page 1)

gip:
There used to be something sacred, gold or dollars. Today nothing is sacred) Bulgaria. fuck. we build at our own expense, we pay 400 million a year irrespective of the volume. For how many years they have been fussing about it. Take the money you idiot! No.
Gold is holier than all the saints an ounce for a kilo of dollars, soon it will be even more, carts will have to carry the quid... the same thing .... just like the ruble against the dollar, so is the dollar against gold, but for a long time now.

_new-rena:
Then what do you do in forex? do you swap any currency for what and in what currency do you have a deposit?
i don't know, it's always on, i'm more inclined to commodity currencies, i have to see the distribution

IvanIvanov:
I don't know, it's always in the works, I'm more inclined to commodity currencies
How can the dollar not rise when every transaction in the foreign exchange market is profitable for the dollar?

_new-rena:
I don't care if it's a quid or a cross over a quid. how can the dollar not go up?
I consider such a rise to be a fall, by the example of japan and tsa my short term and countertrend
I try not to contradict my beliefs in my trading... or illusions :-) call it what you want, I'm not warm or bothered by it, it's just my point of view ...

IvanIvanov:
I consider such a rise as a fall, using Japan as an example and my short term and countertrends
I try not to contradict my beliefs in my trading... or illusions :-) call it what you want, I am neither warm nor bothered by it, it's just my point of view...
so it's down, so it's down, what do I care?

gip:
There used to be something sacred, gold or dollars. Nothing is sacred today )

I believe that there is always something sacred. and I have already written that there is no point in exchanging the national currency for the dollar if the country sells its own money. one should sell their own money for their own, only then such money will have the right price.

As for interventions and other kinds of currency exchange maintained by dumping money, I consider it a waste of taxpayers' money and a stupid economic theory. that is exactly what should be punished!

_new-rena:

But intervention and other support of the exchange rate by draining money, I think, is a waste of taxpayers' money and stupidity of economic theory.

You somehow understand this in a primitive way. No one is suggesting holding the rouble like Stalin did in his time. It is a question of applying a currency corridor for limited periods of time and not to the detriment of the Stabilisation Fund. Simply to remove unnecessary speculative fluctuations. We have a problem of reserves, volume and liquidity of the ruble. The exchange rate jumps on the naked market. The economy suffers from these jumps purely technically, not fundamentally. We will get tired of changing price tags and accelerate inflation if we do not regulate at all.

But to stabilize the exchange rate for other purposes, for example for the elections, as it was done in Ukraine or in our country before, is really a waste.

gip:

You somehow understand this in a primitive way. No one is suggesting holding the rouble like Stalin did in his time. It is a question of applying a currency corridor for limited periods of time and not to the detriment of the Stabilisation Fund. Simply to remove unnecessary speculative fluctuations. We have a problem of reserves, volume and liquidity of the ruble. The exchange rate jumps on the naked market. The economy suffers from these jumps purely technically, not fundamentally. We will get tired to change the price ceilings and accelerate inflation, if we do not regulate at all.

But to stabilize the exchange rate for other purposes, for example, for the elections, as it was done in Ukraine, it is a real waste.

Money has its price. If you need dollars - that's one thing, and if you sell oil - that's another. why not just sell oil, gold and other things for roubles? the budget calculation depends on pegging the price of oil to dollars - what is that (then an untranslatable three-story mat....) ???

i do not want to read the theory at all, it is from the dummy. all practical economic theory should be worked out again with an emphasis on pegging to the national currency