FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 497

_new-rena:
What's the point? i.e. what's the goal?
For starters, I would like to hang out in one branch, and then we'll see, I have a lot of plans, firstly on the demo, and then maybe for real... Maybe even a signal to sell, but I doubt it, the medium term will probably work, on the other hand, it will deversify the forex

IvanIvanov:
We'll start by hanging out in one thread, and then we'll see.

Well, where are you now - somewhere else? We often make predictions here first, opening real trades and then looking at the outcome.

If you have a demo, you may go to the Master, he's earning there now.

IvanIvanov:

You that,"Course Recording 20.11.14" man is heavily delusional, you shouldn't take such things seriously.

gip:
You that,"Course Recording 20.11.14" man is heavily delusional, you shouldn't take such things seriously. It's not objective. With whirlwinds.
Yes, that's why he took it down, at first he seemed to say sensible things, and then he said he couldn't sleep... hence the moral, a healthy and regular sleep is good for a trader...

_new-rena:

Well, where are you now - somewhere else? We often make predictions here first, and open real trades, on the real, and then we look at the result.

You can go to the Master with the demo, he's making money there now.

I added there in the post.... i think i'll do it anyway... it's a long time in the making,but what will it be.... i'm not crazy about the broker's capabilities - when he sees the total positions of his clients, the joker trades on that data :-)

IvanIvanov:
I added there in the post.... I think I'll do it anyway... it's a long time coming, but what will it turn out to be.... i cannot get enough of the broker's capabilities - when he sees the total positions of his clients, the joker trades on that data :-)
he still doesn't see the big picture and is just as confused as you are. he has his commission and that's ok. and if he trades, he also loses money. so no more and no less....

_new-rena:
he doesn't see the big picture anyway and is just as confused as you are. he has his commission and that's ok. and if he trades, he also loses money. so no more and no less....
:-)

IvanIvanov:
:-)
In general, if you hope to collect information on trades from several traders, even if there is a lot of it, you won't get anything good.

_new-rena:
If you hope to collect information about trades of several traders, even if you have a lot of it, you won't get anything good.
:-) well, what the hell, at least it's not boring....

IvanIvanov:
:-) well, what the hell, at least it's not boring....
Boring is when the search for strategy is over.