FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 488

stranger:
If it's rising, then watch the support.
You meant to say resistance.......... in this variant I sold out on support.

Ishim:
I don't say how to do it, I say build it - then they do it themselves... (two-storey office building - we're already starting to finish!!!!)
You rascal )))) You code your own breakthrough ))))

Ishim:
are you stupid or are you faking it?
Teacher, don't be nervous, your well-being is a very important element of forex trading )))

Ishim:
are you stupid or are you pretending to be? )))))))) just kidding))))), okay, bye, everybody!

ok. it's done.

don't want to move the way they want to move it.

Bye!

Ishim:
Huh? Listen, where are the mosquitoes coming from? It's winter already ))))
ok, i'm going out for a smoke, maybe they'll come to me too ))))

_new-rena:
OK, I'll go and have a smoke, maybe they will come to me too )))

i take it that by eliminating all the major components, it will be enough to leave the owl at the level of the quantum foam

by all forgotten crosses and on them and predict all the macro movements of the boy-majors...

zoritch:

my understanding is that by eliminating all the major components, it will be enough to leave the owl at the level of the quantum foam

of all the forgotten crosses and use them to predict all the macro movements of the boy-majors...

Zorich, yes, like that.

I felt like testing crosses too. It seems to clear up: Forecast for Major 1 * Forecast for Major 2 = Forecast for a cross... on the contrary - I don't think there will be a positive result.

the only problem is that the entry and exit to/from the market of different majors is not simultaneous

but it's possible to test on cents, and what if?

the advantage is that when the major is flat, the crosses may move the deposit further

The disadvantage is that the spread is huge on the crosses and it may accidentally form a loop in a triangle or something like that... The equity will then become negative on the spreads sum and it's over.

The conclusion comes to itself - crosses - overboard or leave them only without majors.

_new-rena:

Zorich, yes, like that.

i wanted to feel the cross-country as well, it's starting to make sense: forecast for major 1 * forecast for major 2 = forecast for cross-country... on the contrary - I don't think there will be a positive result.

the only problem is that the entry and exit to/from the market of different majors does not happen simultaneously.

But you may try to test it on cents, what if it happens?

the advantage is that when the major is in the flat, the crosses may move the deposit further

The disadvantage is that the spread is huge on the crosses and it may accidentally form a loop in a triangle or something like that... then the equity will be negative on the spreads, and that's it.

The conclusion comes to itself - crosses - overboard or leave them only without majors.

I'm thinking after eight battles, I'm thinking ..... when was the last time i kissed my wife's feet... ?

it turned out to be summer, back in may... that's what you need to think about, you idiots... :-)))

_new-rena:

The conclusion came to itself - crosses - overboard or leave them only without majors.

Crosses are notoriously unpredictable, because the change of movement or correlations in them is twice as frequent as in the majors. Obviously, because there are two majors in each cross. But in fact, if you adjust, the crosses are more interesting. You just need to remember that they are not the same as the majors.