FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 347

Because of financial illiteracy, some points are painful to hear:

Everyone knows and has repeatedly said that the U.S. prints dollars in unlimited quantities and, I noticed, not badly. One day I heard an interview with someone from Moscow and the idea was that God forbid us to print an extra ruble. I'm in the locker room.

stranger:

Sorry, the internet is down.

Lactone, the buyers' takeout on gold is clear, no options here, but I do not see any serious support above 900.

As for the survey for a week, it is not a term for me, and the hundredth time I repeat - do not make predictions, trade what is there, if I think that the top should go down, I do it, 9680 is hanging, stop 9735.

For the pound, it means that no one sees support at 5567?

So, 1.5 years of trading at the current levels is weak?

Ok, then another question - what is the point of looking at tomato prices 5 years ago, when these very tomatoes were growing at a frenzied rate of 50% a year? Well, gold hasn't swung back and forth like the other pairs in its history. They hovered at these levels for half a year and then moved on.

As for the pound - well, it depends on what time period to take. And anyway, as you have written before - "the support is not there any more, it has been steamed up and down several times". So, the shadows of candlesticks will be below 55 anyway.

gnawingmarket:

Because of financial illiteracy, some points are painful to hear:

Everyone knows and has repeatedly said that the U.S. prints dollars in unlimited quantities and, I noticed, not badly. One day I heard an interview with someone from Moscow and the idea was that God forbid us to print an extra ruble. I'm in the locker room.

Everything depends on authority. The quid is based on it. Ever since the days of Jamaica, when comrades agreed and created world stability. And if it collapses, it will hurt everyone - ours, yours and theirs.

Only the Papuans trading for seashells would not care.

lactone:

It's all about credibility. And that is what the quid is riding on. Ever since Jamaica, when comrades came to an agreement and created world stability in this regard. And if it collapses, it will hurt everyone - ours, yours and theirs.

Only the Papuans trading for seashells would not care.

Thank you. We'll wait in the terminal for the kiwi shells.

Maybe sell the Canadian this week.........1.16 embarrassing...........

Rena, due to illiteracy and looking at indicators, it seems that crosses are derived from the exchange rates of national currencies, and not from an index of currency pairs.

I look, audusd 0.8444/usdcad 1.1434 = 0.74, when audcad in the terminal is 0.9657...............

Strange, if the ECB launches a quantitative easing programme, I take it the eu will collapse?

lactone:

So 1.5 years of trading at current levels is weak?

OK, then another question - what is the point of looking at tomato prices 5 years ago, when these very tomatoes were rising at a furious rate of 50% a year? Well, gold hasn't swung back and forth like the other pairs in its history. They hovered at these levels for half a year and then moved on.

As for the pound - well, it depends on what time period to take. And anyway, as you have written before - "the support is not there any more, it has been steamed up and down several times". So shadows of candlesticks will be lower than 55 anyway.

So you see, if tomatoes were worth less than 5 roubles for a long time, and then the price broke through that level and they started to rise steadily in value, and a couple of years later the price returned to that very five, that's the point. So on the same gold, this price is 700. And in general, nobody knows when and where. We see these levels, we look what the price is doing there, we open a position if there are conditions for that, and it either goes in our direction or stops. Also, there are two big differences between a bargain and support - price hesitates in bargains, and it does not stay long on supports-resistances, 1-2-3 touches and go ahead.

You may not remember how much those tomatoes were, but your wife, who always buys them, knows that five is cheap and should be bought)))

nosferatu24ru:
Strange, if the ECB launches a quantitative easing programme, I take it the euro will collapse?
I'm not sure about that)

gnawingmarket:
Thank you. We'll wait at the terminal for the kiwi shells.
No, it's because they're not in the terminal that they'll stay)