FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 314

_new-rena:

I smell forex is contagious. It's really hard to take off the rose-coloured glasses and look at reality....

I'm shocked...

Why cover the whole chart with indices? In fact, you do not need any. You just need to strain your eyes a little...

You don't even need levels, in fact.

What a plan for the eurik and why buy the pound...

Shocked, shocked me....

The price chart is an indicator element, do you need it? ;))

end of the month, end of the week, it'll be interesting.

_new-rena:

Why cover the whole chart with indices? You don't really need any. It's just a little eye strain...

What's the plan for the eurik and why buy the pound...

What's wrong, king?

USDCHF is not a buy plan either...

but the system says go in.

a clondike in real time:

meanwhile they already want 49.32 for a dollar =)
if you don't even trade but just keep a deposit at a broker in $ =) woohoo

earnings

_new-rena:

I'm speechless:

I laid out the strategy this morning. have you read it?

by "nobody" i meant...

costy_:

the price chart is an indicative element, and is it needed? ;))

end of the month, of the week, it will be interesting.

the chart is exactly what you need. You see where you're going and that's fine... You don't have to think of anything else. There's only so much more to bargain with.

IRIP:

meanwhile they already want 49.32 for the dollar =)
if you don't even trade but just keep a $ deposit with a broker =) woohoo

earnings

The main thing is to keep it alive ))))

sale at the bank - 51,3, purchase - 48,1

_new-rena:

I smell forex is contagious. It's really hard to take off the rose-coloured glasses and look at reality....

I'm shocked...

Why cover the whole chart with indices? In fact, you do not need any. You just need to strain your eyes a little...

You don't even need levels, by and large.

What a plan for the eurik and why buy the pound...

Shocked,shocked me....

Of course it is difficult to have an uncluttered view (Soma Rasa, so to speak, one order). As one Guru said - there is nothing good and nothing bad in Tantra - everything goes as it goes (it's about life. ))), but if YOU are not in the "centre" then you need to distinguish the good from the bad. (here you are in the centre - positive and negative energies are raging all around - and you see that it's the same thing.... (a person runs up and rubs something about % - and you see his intentions)))))).

Option to use the experience of spiritual development! What would the Master say to you? I think so - use the indicator to make a profit, and when you see that the profit goes without it - throw it away.

Ishim:

Of course it is difficult to have an unclouded view (Soma Rasa so to speak unanimity), as one Guru said - in Tantra there is nothing good and nothing bad - everything goes as it goes (this is about life. ))), but if YOU are not in the "centre" then you need to distinguish the bad and the good. (here you are in the centre - positive and negative energies are raging all around - and you see that it's the same thing.... (a person runs up and rubs something about % - and you see his intentions)))))).

Option to use the experience of spiritual development! What would the Master say to you! I think so - use the indicator, let it bring you profit, and when you see that the profit goes without it - throw it away.

I personally am now ashamed to remember my stupidity and stubbornness.... I should have just thought about it and not gone so deep...

_new-rena:
I personally am ashamed to remember my stupidity now....
it's not stupidity, it's evolution! (it's especially good to come up with new things - when you've found everything and don't need anything)